Stop Putting Apostate Stickers On My Literature! They "Cost Lots of Money!"

by AuntConnie 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Gromit, go back and read the posts again. I was merely suggesting that the WTS take the route the Mormons do with their members. No tithing is not a policy YET of the WTS. As long as they technically keep it anonymous, it won't start. Russell said as long as the members donated enough money, it was proof God was behind the WTS.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Instead of trashing Watchtower and Awake! magazines, why not use them to advertise to exJWs, JWs, or potential recruits?

If I see a Watchtower or Awake!, I hope that I have a pen to circle the magazine name and then write "Cult Propaganda!! Visit jwfacts.com (or freedomeofmind.com) instead of reading this!!" or "Hazardous Material inside: Destroys thinking for yourself!! Visit jwfacts.com (or freedomofmind.com) instead!!".

If I knew where JWs would regularly leave their magazines, I would even spend a little money to make a nice Avery type label to put on their magazines and post a nice flyer for Steve Hassan's book "Freedom of Mind" and jwfacts' booklet on a poster board nearby.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• brinjen
    brinjen

Oh are the magazines no good if there is an apostate sticker on them?

• blondie
    blondie

*** jv chap. 21 p. 340 How Is It All Financed? ***

As early as the second issue of the Watch Tower, in August 1879, Brother Russell stated: “‘Zion’s Watch Tower’ has, we believe, JEHOVAH for its backer, and while this is the case it will never beg nor petition men for support. When He who says: ‘All the gold and silver of the mountains are mine,’ fails to provide necessary funds, we will understand it to be time to suspend the publication.”

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    Is this woman for real or a troll? Her rantings just don't add up for JW think.

all of her post don't ring true to me .. she starts out with th CO ranting then it sounds like she is ranting mid paragraph..

then she say " we Tithe "

this is a troll IMO

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

why would a CO rant to the publishers to stop apostates stickers..

• Think About It
    Think About It

It is a troll.....but, an entertaining troll.

• finally awake
    finally awake

we throw away the rags we find in public places

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Aunt Connie has had her show on the last few nights. She certainly is entertaining, but I would not take her too seriously. It must be some bored teenagers thinking they are playing with darth vader.

• moshe
    moshe

I don't know of anybody here who is motivated enough to go to the trouble of making stickers, then use their valuable free time scouring the various businesses that JWs like to leave literature and finally put the stickers on- then in a couple weeks, repeat the above- Funny story, but it is a work of trollish fiction. Most of those disappearing magazines JWs leave at businesses go straight to the trash bin-

If JWs would get off their butts and do some real door to door work, they would have to talk to people who know all about the silly and dangerous JW dogmas- that is no fun for JWs- so they like to get their time in doing work that does not require them to talk to the informed public and to former JWs ( whom they don't know personally)- like me.

For some reason, the JWs never come to my house-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit