Stop Putting Apostate Stickers On My Literature! They "Cost Lots of Money!"

by AuntConnie 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Snark!

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Longhairedgirl, don't take this the wrong way but you have Pollyanna thinking

"An active "sister" in the religion would not verbalize something like that even if she truly knew it and believed it herself.

I not only said worse in field service, we (me and other pioneers and elder's wives) have discussed things openly no Jehovah Witness would think is possible. Why don't I get off the ride? I am stuck riding a lion and fear if I get off, lest it's going to eat me whole. Don't think just because you have not experienced something, it's not in the realm of possibility. You won't be disappointed by keeping your moral expectations low and alway's be surprised when people beat them!

working areas in field service where I know I make more money than they do. I despise talking with people making more money than me, rich religious people will call us a cult or false prophet. Poor areas are good places to dump magazines without opening the Bible or picking through the Reasoning Book. Enough of that, people don't read their Bible much these days and field service is a giant hamster ride, running and getting no further ahead. Field Service is the easy to "phone in" or fake, like a orgasm!

• Crisis of Conscience
  • AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Crisis of Conscience, what's your fetish with fat men? I think their sexy too, we have something in common!

Do I have to worry about Q-codes being put on my magazines now? They were suppose to be a "fail safe" from the tricksters following me around town during my magazine route. Red Sharpies, Black Sharpies, Stickers and now "Q-codes". I need to contact a special agent from Bethel to help me with all these 006 secret apostate agents! What next, a wrist band and a secret hand shake?

RFID chips are smaller than the size of a grain of little rice, my way to fight back using them! Let the Spiritual War go to the next level!

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

No fetish here AC! I just find them dancing really funny...just like your threads!

AC rocks!

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Eustace
    Eustace

They "Cost Lots of Money!"

Not as much now that they're half the size.

• Eustace
    Eustace

They "Cost Lots of Money!"

Start charging for them again! It helps weed out the people who are just accepting the literature to get rid of you from the people who are actually interested and are actually going to read it.

• AuntConnie
  • AuntConnie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit