Stop Putting Apostate Stickers On My Literature! They "Cost Lots of Money!"

by AuntConnie 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Satanus I try to avoid reading apostate literature or do my best to avoid websites the Faithful Slave frowns upon. Are you French? Ray Franz is a big "No No No!", he beat his fellow slaves because he was not happy with his position. If Ray was humble and waited upon Jehovah his questions or problems would have been resolved in due time.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Moi?? Non, je ne suis pas. His problems are solved, now. Last i heard, he was sitting on one of those thrones, up there.

S

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"My Kingdom Hall is not donating enough funds to cover the costs associated with the production of the Watchtower and Awake magazines, the fact is Mother is not happy how stingy her children are, it's ok to stiff your physical parents, not your spiritual Mother."

Whenever I had financial problems, I didn't run onto the platform expecting handouts from the publishers to cover my expenses for gasoline, insurance, dress clothes, cleaning bills, printing supplies, etc. In fact, I was routinely told that I need to "rely on Jehovah" and he will generously care for all my expenses. Similarly, your CO, and in fact the branch as well, need to learn to rely on Jehovah. Since he owns all the gold and silver, surely he can cough up a few nuggets to cover the printing expenses of his one true organization, right? After all, he's God!

"donate money (ten percent in my home) and time"

You can go ahead and donate 100% or your money and time, and the CO will continue demanding, "More, More!" Like I said, he needs to rely on Jehovah and be content with His provisions, rather than relying on sinful, imperfect humans.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Aunt Connie Says, "Back to the literature, scraggle witnesses would order, clean out whole cabinets of expensive items. This happened again and again, "special order" Insight Books" "Reference Bibles" filled the trunks of senial and poor witnesses. They might bring back a dollar, most often they never asked for a voluntary donation "It's all free" Eventually special order items became so guarded, literature servants intentionally threw away requests from the same people, who kept requesting large or unbalanced quantites (twenty sets of insight books, twenty Reference Bibles), same friends who needed money from the Kingdom Hall account to attend the conventions."

Oh, once I was awake about WT, I was the literature servant from hell that the society would not like. I ordered stuff if people just asked about it. You want how many deluxe bibles? Ok, let's just make that a bakers dozen (a month). The society recommends that we don't go door to door with old raggidy bibles. Better yet, the large print is what the elders are using on stage, so I would seriously ask brother coming up, "the elders are clearly setting the example that they want us to use a large print bible"? Ok, 2 more large print reference bibles. Another six year old giving his first bible reading??? "Oh, he's so cute he needs a nice large print bible". He could hardly carry that bible to the stage. But I was there for the brothers.

Cassette tapes of all the scriptures? Ok, brother. I ordered them one at a time. I even think I still have boxes of deluxe bibles still in the plastic wrapper. I had people requesting those new DVD's so much I had a regular supply just to give out if someone was possibly overlooked. Even with the song cd's, "brother, don't you think your wife would enjoy listening to these kingdom melodies??? You'll need some for each car and a copy for all your teenagers. 6 cd's Cha-ching!!

I would intentionally stay in the back at the literature counter after the meeting started just so when people realized they didn't have a song book or bookstudy book, man I was there,...."here's one for each in your family". Cha-ching, Oh,brother or sister "haven't been here in a while", "here is the whole library of the latest publications, wouldn't want you behind". Let me get a box. Oh, by the way have you picked up you daily text from three years ago, well, here you are, want this years also????

However, if the PO (cob? or whatever) or secretary or their families ordered, I would make them wait about a whole week to get their stuff just so it looked like I was ordering the stuff. I'd take their full order to them the next week and they would say, "that was fast", I would comment that "the brothers are working around the clock to fill our spiritual needs", ....and I intented to keep those presses running around the clock.

Text, Yearbooks, and bound volumes????? I would gently encourage, "Brother, you should have one in each car, bookbag, one for work, and play, one for the breakfast table (family head thing), one for the meetings, (in case of a part). I'd suggest when a brother ordered the WT library "Well, brother the Library CD is fine, but what if we are under persecution, do you think we will have electricity to run a computer, or what if the superior authorities have a megatron that throws out an electric impulse to deactivate our computers or phones so that we could not communicate with one another??? Yes, we better order you at least 3 sets of bound volumes, one for you to hide from the "superior authorities in the backyard, better bury it deep though, they have those xray machines to locate hiden stach..., Oh, the good times I had. MaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I am getting a vibe that maybe Auntconnie is a sort of 'Nelson Birdwell' on speed....

(you do remember nelson dontcha?!)

Oz

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

aunt: lol you cant be serious,are you? its okay to use filthy words because jehovah will forgive you? you call franz a big no no no, but yet christ said to not let a rotton saying come out of your mouth. when a person who believes in god sin they repent, thats the problem with jws they dont see sin as a big deal,as long as its not a "serious " sin, like all other sin is un serious. if you cant be dfed for it its not that big a deal because the org wont be upset and jehovah will have to forgive, face the facts jw are not gods people. have you heard of the fds change the ones who produce this sour food? its was the 144000 for years and years strating with the first centry christians,including paul,john, peter, etc... now they saying they were not the fds, its not the 144000 ,its only the gb when they work together do they act as the fds. how can you trust anything they teach? they go so far beyond the bible its not even funny.

• recovering
    recovering

Satanus I try to avoid reading apostate literature or do my best to avoid websites the Faithful Slave frowns upon.

Umm I hate to break it to you Con This website is definately frowned upon and I am pretty sure you know it. I think that since this is the case you might as well come clean and admit that you have been having a bit of fun with your bizare claims.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hey, Auntie Connie.

Fear not! Hope is at hand!

No one can put a sticker on a PDF download from JW.Org.

Thank invisible imaginary friend in the sky for the WBT$!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Tater, it's not fair someone is defiling my magazines, I buy them and place perfectly located for patrons of the laundry shops or the free health clinic.

I do not like wasting time picking stickers off the magazines we place, we can't the apostate buy a sign or place ads in the local free papers? We play by the rules, it's very frustrating and making the sisters angry.

You're dumping unwanted magazines in places where no one asked for them. So it's not really clear what "the rules" are that you're referring to.

If you don't like wasting time and money on JW magazines, just stop placing them.

You don't have 'the' 'true religion' anyway, and if you don't realise that yet, at least you're in the right place to find out.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The hounder-hounder may have said something about putting stickers on the rags. But it said nothing about taking a red Sharpie and writing directly on the rags. You can't peel that off, and Wite Out is going to be useless if it bleeds through the rag onto the next page. I do something similar to religious tracts I find--writing "Christianity is a lie", "The Bible lies", or "Christianity=Communism". I then cross out the web site of the church and write www.joyofsatan.com just below it so anyone who would have been a Christian through that tract will now be directed toward a site exposing the truth about that foul religion. We can do the same thing with the washtowel rags--use a red Sharpie that will bleed through.

Donate? There is a law of economics that states that you should donate according the value you reasonably feel you receive for a service (whether it be with money, time, or by other activity that will assist them paying their bills). If you receive no or negative value, donate nothing. That way, you are not supporting something you do not value. The idea is, if they are not producing enough value, you are going to lose that "service". In that case, the "loss" will be insignificant, none, or negative. And if they wish to continue as a religion, they will be forced to create real value for their product. Otherwise, when you lose it, you will not miss it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit