How Modern Christianity has failed Christians

by Christ Alone 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Read Isaiah 53. There was to be one born to Israel that would be bruised for their iniquity. Or would die for their sins. It matters not that the Jews reject original sin. They are still sinners, as is everyone else. And they are in need for forgiveness of this. MANY Jews have acknowledged this and have come to faith in Christ. The messianic Jewish movement is growing, even among leading Jews.

• designs
    designs

The 'Christians' take on Isaiah is total CRAP! Paul was the Fred Franz of his day, a charlatan, you should know better but you and billions of others have been dupped. Pity the gullible.

• jgnat
  • designs
    designs

'It matters not that the Jews reject original sin'

Would somebody care to point out how ridiculus that is I have to go bang my head against a wall

• cantleave
    cantleave

The governing body must have a reason for an emergency meeting.....

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Are you Jewish, designs? You think the Jews are as wrong in their theology as I do, if I understand you right. You just seem to hate Christianity more than Judaism. Which is fine. You can freely go bash your head against the wall.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry wrong thread /\

• cofty
    cofty
    You on the other hand must live in a small universe, if scientific evidence is the only type you'll acept. - Deputy Dog

Can you think of another type?

How can you be so "certain"?

How can you doubt it?

• designs
    designs

CA- I have Jewish ancestry and studied Judaism after I left the JWs. Here's the problem with Christianity as explained through Jesus and Paul and by extension followers of those two, they tell their audience what Jews believe and what they say about Judaism is incorrect. They, Jesus and Paul, then go on to interpret the Jewish concepts about human nature and the messiah incorrectly according to Judaism but are deceitful to their audience in the telling of that history by omission and misrepresentation.

Rabbis for 2000 years have been telling christians and christian leaders about these errors repeatedly but the misrepresentations just keep being passed forward from generation to new generation of believers. Really tragic.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Cofty

Can you think of another type?

Sure, for example, lets take logic. How do you prove logic exists? What method did you use to "discover" logic?

How can you doubt it?

Because, I've discovered things that can't be proven with the scientific method.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit