How Modern Christianity has failed Christians

by Christ Alone 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty
    How do you prove logic exists? - Deputy Dog

I have as much interest in sticking pins in my eyes as I have in this sort of mental masturbation.

If you reject evidence, as you already proudly declared, then we have no foundation for discussion.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Because, I've discovered things that can't be proven with the scientific method.

Such as?

Sure, for example, lets take logic. How do you prove logic exists? What method did you use to "discover" logic?

With experiements.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

cofty

If you reject evidence, as you already proudly declared, then we have no foundation for discussion.

Now you are twisting what I said to Christ Alone. I did not say "I reject evidence".

• cantleave
    cantleave

How do you prove logic exists?

One proof is our technological achievements based on the logic of mathematics, engineering principles and our logical understanding physics chemistry and biology.

• jgnat
    jgnat

How do you prove logic exists? You get the same result from the same question over and over again...no matter who asks it, where, or what religion they are.

Newton Gif

With logic, we build rocket ships. The physics never fails.

• bohm
    bohm

This thread has the potential for epic facepalm...

• tec
    tec

Well, in truth, a Christian should not be depending upon christianity to teach them. A Christian should be following, looking at, listening to... Christ.

Anything else... tends to fail at some point or another. Because anything else... is not the Truth.

Peace,

tammy

• bohm
    bohm

I just had a revelation, dd has brain damage, the only way he can know the truth is by asking me. Dd, can you proove you dont havebbrain damage? Dont think so! Ergo i win, and there is no god

(i feel dirty now)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Just the way I like you, bohm, dirty.

• bohm
    bohm

Dd: can you proove you dont have brain damage and your thinking is reliable? I know you do, your thinking is not reliable right now! Ergo you have made no arguments on this thread.

See how fun it is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit