Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Is it wrong to expect a few dollars for field service gas money_______Auntconnie

Gawd I'll bless ya

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Welcome. Take your shoes off and stay! Maybe you can help others - even if they don't fit your demographic (like me, maybe?)

You're not alone. I think everyone is tired of something.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Connie- you need a hug dont you.

But heres the thing, you cant go around blaming otheres for your problems. If you want to bash on the people that take advantage of you and your family, feel free to it. But in these forums, we dont bash on eachother. We have something here that active Dubs have, peace of mind. Remember these saying "Dont shit where you eat" and "dont burn your bridges" If you want us to listen to you and help you vent, you need to respect us.

That being said, Im sorry I called you a bitch.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

active dubs DONT HAVE

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Well I understand the frustration of being used in the ministry. I drove my extra large suv every single day when gas was over $4 per gallon and spent $800 per month in gas which was rarely contributed to. I was the pioneer in high heels for 7 hrs. Married to an elder who was sleeping around. I have had a stable job and was always asked for money. Always. When I needed emotional support...nothing but abuse after the years I slaved and the thousands I put out never expecting to receive back. I finally had enough of the "love" and have never availed myself of anyone's services nor have I contributed. Done with it all. The many wonderful people on this forum have taken much abuse from the WTS and this is a great place to vent but please remember that most if not all of us don't want help from anyone in the org.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I hate my parents because they pushed me to join the religion and now can't attend because of old age, or so they claim that. My pioneer apprentice was 94 years old and never complained! My parents are not even 80 years old and they find every excuse (I have a headache, it's cold, I have the runs, my stomach hurts, I am tired) to miss meetings forsaking the gathering (Hebrews 10:23-26) of encouragement, they talk to disfellowshiped people which I find contemptible.

I tried my hardest to be a shining example of a Witness, my husband has acheived the highest position, we are very active in the field ministry and donate money and time for the Regional Building, my parents are too lazy to attend meetings, not even the phone or internet hook-ups! Why did they want me to do something they were not willing to follow through to the end?

My brother is the biggest screwup, disfellowshiped five times for the same sins and Mother has always given him the most attention. Our family obeys every rule the Faithful Slave provides for our spiritual safety but Dad and Mom think it's optional to obey the "Shunning Rule" by bringing in drug addicts or mental defective people to aid them. If this was up to me, I would allow them to die on the streets where they belong.

My husband likes to play the big-shot by volunteering us to clean up the recently deceased "Hoarders" crazies homes, I once got tetanus from the filthy house of two very insane people. Once our family did this, all the bat-shit witnesses started calling our home for free carpet cleaning, mowing lawns, fixing termite damage, cleaning their fecal matter soaked bathrooms. It sucks being a high profile witness, because everyone expects something out of us.

• dazed but not confused
  • Tater-T
    Tater-T

oh my !! welcome

• bsmart
    bsmart

Aunt Connie do you hate us Ex's because we escaped and you haven't found the exit yet?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Don't forget....... IT"S A CULT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit