2012 Memorial Partakers--12,604!

by Atlantis 124 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good one Think About It !

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

Surely by now the cumulative number of partakers since the 1800's has exceeded 144,000. I only read the info the JW org because my 14 year old son is being taught this crap by his mother and her family. I have been waiting for this number for a few months and to be honest it PISSES ME OFF!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It does make a person's blood boil MrDarkKnight

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

The whole subject is facinating to me.

15 years ago in my area it seemed most Elders thought only "apostates" and "deluded" partook if they were under 80.

I was bedside when a 100 yr old JW "annointed" pioneer died 10 years ago. She knew Russel and Rutherford and everyone considered her one the last true annointed in the area.

Now "partaking" seems to be the new "in thing" ....at least for the GB and Watchtower Elite.

From reading Rays books and threads on this site, if one believes in the ransom, partaking makes more sense......soooooo are these new partakers a secret 5th column INSIDE the Borg with a new theology?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

...soooooo are these new partakers a secret 5th column INSIDE the Borg with a new theology?

Yes that is my plan!

Long term goal: Take over the WTBTS.

Short term goal: Gain microphone priviliges back.

Projected date of success: 2034

DD

• Scott77
    Scott77

This is a great thread. I look forward to sharing it with some JW via email.

Scott77

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That might be the case Blondie, if they don't know you personally they'll just assume

that you didn't understand the talk completely.

I remember seeing that many times where people unknown in the Hall partook and the

elders just shook their heads in disgust.

Yes, I have seen many partake that were not counted, particularly if they were not baptised. Who knows what the real number is, but it is far higher than 12000.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

You think this is due to the anointedjw.org work?

Eden

• prologos
    prologos

hillary and Jwfacts. of course all believers should partake. But at the WT-reanactment? it would be dishonest to do so if you listened to the incomprehensible talk, where suddenly the New CovenanT turns into the Kingdom covenant.

If WT BtS talked about letting everyone to partake, it would be a major doctrinal change that collapses all the other stuff with it. Most or many believers bake their own wafers and pop their own kork in a private ceremony deeper into the night.

This idea of withholding the emblems is openly depriving the R&F of everlasting life (ha ha if it dependet on them) and if that is possible, if the bible is a fable.

Its about power- memorial-based two tiers, and money, that is why they want the money now- because the doctrinal power is slipping.

• james_woods
    james_woods

This might be as good a place as any to point out that the notion of some christians partaking and others not partaking is completely unscriptural. There is NOTHING in the bible to suggest such a "division of classes" in the christian congregation.

It is quite amusing to watch the witnesses scramble around for some basis for this weird teaching - no scripture being available to support it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit