2012 Memorial Partakers--12,604!

by Atlantis 124 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so that means the numbers are higher. Some have stated here that some elders refuse to count some of these based on personal opinions about the "anointed"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I hear ya Fink. The foundation was at best, shaky. But so were a lot of other religions coming forward around the same time. And they all grew in much higher numbers. Why? I think it's because the other religions, no matter how shaky, stuck to their guns regarding their dogma. It may be crazy but it's theirs. The WT kept flopping and that only attracts the loons.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I've read how the Society may have successfully fended off additional partakers by rejoicing in the near extinction of the generation of 1914. That theory had to be thrown into the casket of the cold dead body of the last JW of that generation.

I'm curious, is there ANY chance that some JWs are reading the New Testament and coming to a belief that they should be looking forward to a heavenly hope?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Everything is possible NK...JWs will believe whatever the WTS want them to...no questions asked.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Eight souls were saved in Noah's time. The increase or decrease of the organization is irrelevant to me. That's up to Jehovah..."
    Neverknew: "Wth do I do with that? "

In the most haughty tone that you can muster, you reply with some shock, "These reports are part of the spiritual food that Jehovah provides through his 'Faithful Slave', much like the reports about Jesus' and Paul's ministries which are recorded in Scripture. If you are suddenly having issues with Jehovah's direction of his 'irrelevant' organization, as you call it, I'd suggest that you go talk to the elders about your doubts, or else I will talk to them for you."

With yet another increase in the nibblers and sippers, it sounds like I need to BTTT this thread for the GB's consideration.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

NOW THAT'S HILARIOUS! Seems like my not going to one of these services to get to know the elders may be serving to my disadvantage. Boy would I have questions for them... I'd eventually become one of the first non-jw apostates who was never in the organization.

BANNED!

I wonder if they'd put my picture on the wall of the other KHs?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

LET'S all start partaking and see what hapens .I will partake next year ,I was denied this important aspect of worship for no reason

• oppostate
    oppostate

Well, after reading the Greek Scriptures

without the WT veil, I decided to start

partaking of the emblems. The next CO

visit, he and the then PO now (COBOE),

came asking why I felt I was anointed

and it was a very freaky, and very dark

visit. It was in the afternoon and the

Sun went behind the clouds, the CO who

was sitting in front of the only window

was now only a shadow and the only light

coming from the window was now on me

it felt like one of those spy interrogation

scenes where they shine a lamp on the

guy getting interrogated. The CO's voice

got louder and louder with every question.

And since all I could see of him was his

silhouette it seemed like a demonic presence

was in front of me asking these questions

about why I thought I would be ssssooooo

ssspeciallllllyyy choooossssen (I'm trying

to show how he stretched those words)

just like what I think a televangelist pastor

sounds like.

It's hard to believe it's been now several

years since the demonic knuckle head of

a CO left and all other CO's have been

ignoring the fact I partake.

Maybe I'm counted as one of the mental

cases because I do put my faith in Christ

and I do believe those who put faith in

him are born from above, born again, in

the Spirit.

• mP
    mP

Whats to stop anyone walking in to a congregation they are not known during the memorial, and partake. They could give a bulldust name and say they are out of town. It would be hilarious.

• blondie
    blondie

If you show up unknown and partake, they will not count you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit