What do you mean?! I ALWAYS go to the beach after service and wear long pants and button up shirts while I play a game in the sand with my family! Sometimes I wear button up long sleeve shirts too!

by Crisis of Conscience 101 Replies latest social humour

• snakeface
    snakeface

The Bible they claim to use shows that Jesus and his disciples dressed appropriately for each activity. For example, Jesus removed his outer garment before washing the other people's feet. The apostles who were fishermen worked in their undergarments or even naked. They did not wear their "ministry" clothing. Photos like this provide more proof that this is a mind-controlling cult.

• 88JM
    88JM

This thread needs more gratuitious pics...

• Skbj
    Skbj

that's sooo funny!

What's next? JW sisters should wear a burkini like Muslims? I bet you if they could they would make them.

Burkini

I grew up in a beach town so beachwear was often a conversation, and there was one girl who was a couple of years younger than me, her dad would not let her wear a swimming suit, always in T-shirt and shorts smh...he must love seeing that photo now.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

The picture looks true because everyone in it appears to have never had any structured sports training...

as is the case as they are prevented extra curicular activities, I thank God for being 'out' during my teens and got to play sports.. It layed a foundation for good health and fun

I say this because I have 2 younger bros.. who were not allowed, they pretty much look like the clowns in the OP pic..

any way great pic LOL

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL Tater-T! A friend of mind pointed out the same thing!

Lack of structured sports training on their part. Too busy!

Hey the WTS is right! You can learn/get a lot from pictures! Aren't we an observant bunch!

• tiki
    tiki

but what if it's a nudie beach? won't they look out of place in long-pants and long-sleeved shirts?

sorry.....it's just bs.....as usual..............if a bunch of doofusses want to go play on a beach in full attire, so be it............they're probably feeling pretty damm holy and superior...........so what....it's their time in the sun..

• designs
    designs

When in France do as the French do.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What a great picture, with the witnessing attire on the beach. They really want JW's to be a laughing stock when they go out, maybe so they can then cry persecution.

I imagine Geoffrey Jackson suggested using cricket. Beach cricket is a great game. The single stump is common at the bowling end, and there would be 3 stumps behind the batsman.The way the fielders are located and how the boy is holding the bat in front of him, it looks like they are playing French Cricket or toey, and so there should not be a stump. Maybe Geoff has forgotten how to play, having been away from Australia for so long.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Ha! Thanks for the clarification and distinction of what the game was in the picture jwfacts.

All I knew was that I never played it here in America and so it wasn't familiar to me.

However, I had no problem realizing how ridiculous they all looked at the beach with those clothes on.

CoC

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

I live in a small beach town in florida. Every weekend the family and I blast off in the boat for an island about 15 miles away. The same people show up and its a very family friendly atmosphere. The dress code is very relaxed to include a few topless ladies here and there. This place is not like a party cove with a bunch of drunk teenagers making fools of themselves.

What's important about this? Well, we have been going here for 3 years surrounded by a relaxed dress code and contrary to WBTS publications, no ones been raped, no godless orgies, none of the husbands have been lured away by the skimpily clad women, and nothing but a good family time has take place. Could it be that when an approach of maturity is taken about sexuality and the human body, individuals can control all of their impulses without a totalitarian regime pushing false beliefs on people? The answer is yes. What do the Jdubs do in countries where beach attire and custom is less than puritan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit