What do you mean?! I ALWAYS go to the beach after service and wear long pants and button up shirts while I play a game in the sand with my family! Sometimes I wear button up long sleeve shirts too!

by Crisis of Conscience 101 Replies latest social humour

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

The WTS likes to imply how JWs should dress in and outside of the hall. You always want to set an example.

So I couldn't help but share this beauty in the January 15th, 2013, study edition of The Watchtower.

I always go to the beach like this! LOL Any one else, or am I alone?

CoC

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

in my congo there were some people who'd dress like that when playing football (mind you, for the first time in their life). it's not that far fetched.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL!

Funny how they are all in long pants, probably one of the last choices when you go to the beach unless its like capri pants for chicks....

The old guy on the right is a tie away from being out in FS.

Gawd these tools need to get a life...

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Wow J. Hofer! It's the first I've ever seen it.

• suavojr
    suavojr

You are not the only... I am still in the Borg and it hurts when I see these foolish presentations of reality. Just like the pictures in paradise where everyone is wearing long sleeves and slacks.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

That's my point LostGeneration! Wacky.....to say the least.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

suavojr, This is one of the ONLY styles Jah approves of. Get used to it if you want to fit in and be part of the new system.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Apparently One Direction's choice of beach clothing is Watch Tower approved.

I can't bear the original, but I like this parody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7CHfqg0wd8

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

I've always been amused at JW's who study and overanalyze the fuck out of these pictures. They actually believe that this is Jehovah telling them how to dress.

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

Oh and what fucking game are they playing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit