What do you mean?! I ALWAYS go to the beach after service and wear long pants and button up shirts while I play a game in the sand with my family! Sometimes I wear button up long sleeve shirts too!

by Crisis of Conscience 101 Replies latest social humour

• designs
    designs

Its like a slighty 50s version of a Currier and Ives Post Card when the women went swimming in a full dress.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

So why aren't the sisters wearing skirts?

Simply because they would look ridiculous!........Wait. Is it too late for that?

Ah.......yea..........LOL

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

We had a brother who always wore full suit wherever he went. He worked at Bethel for the longest time and for 'unknown reasons' was kicked out a couple of years before. He wore a full suit everywhere, to the forest, to the beach.

I also heard the complaint that I should be wearing a shirt. I once gave my T-shirt to a (young) sister who's nipples were showing through her (wet) shirt. She thanked me so much and I was just glad I got to see all that action (at 17).

In other news: BU2B you have a message!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you lucky bastard.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

When I heard ipads were allowed at meeting, I thought, "ok, this is partly a cost cutting measure, but shows the bros in NY might finally be in touch." Then they put out pics like this? Has anyone in 25 Columbia Heights stepped outside to do anything but field service lately? Starting to doubt it.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Those women are immodest.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Here we are playing beach volleyball after a meeting. Even the large elder's wife in a bikini is in the background Lol

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Oh Amelia! You all should be ashamed!! LOL

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what fricken weird ass cult did I get myself involved in?

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Great...whats next? Are we going to hear that following Jehovahs direction on dress and grooming protects us from skin cancer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit