What do you mean?! I ALWAYS go to the beach after service and wear long pants and button up shirts while I play a game in the sand with my family! Sometimes I wear button up long sleeve shirts too!

by Crisis of Conscience 101 Replies latest social humour

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Did you really think they'd use something like this?

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Billy the X - If only they did. Might be a great way to attract more men to the troof! LOL

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well it just goes to show u how out of touch and behind the times they are. And they really just look absurd out in public. Just like they do when they encourage everyone to wear their convention badges out in public after the DA

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Oh yea......evidently.......the WTS approves of cricket. Notice the caption when it points to "recreation of the right kind".

Somehow I missed that. But someone lovingly pointed it out to me.

Now you are all put on alert as to what is acceptable after family worship night. Otherwise, no good. LOL

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

THIS is why people hate us.... Also, who would would want to see 95% of JW's without clothing? I just threw up in my mouth a bit.... As for the required dress code in paradise, that is one of the main reasons that I am taking my chances with apostasy. I would rather die than be "Organized" for 999 years and then still not know if I would pass the final test because I refused to wear a braided leather belt, pleated pants and a polo while working on a construction site. Give me liberty, or give me death!!

• designs
    designs

My wife and I use to throw an annual Congregation Beach Party, it was amazing to see all of the Tatoos when everyone was in their swimsuits, men and women.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

everyone was in their swimsuits, men and women.

I am suprised that an orgy did not occur! How did you maintain your composure with other humans in swimsuits!!!

• blondie
    blondie

But jws do spend time in the pools at convention hotels; they and their children dominate them. It's interesting to see how differently they dress then than getting baptized. No t-shirts.

I remember about 10 years ago the book study publication showed a woman on a ladder picking apples, in a skirt.

Maybe once out of 20 pictures of women does the WTS show them in slacks, maybe 40. Casual wear for men is not wearing a tie. I check every new publication.

• sarah-is-free
    sarah-is-free

I dont do the beach.

Please tell the governing body of fuckwits the young are all on playstation and xbox.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Why are they at the beach when rightly disposed ones in the territory might be praying for one of God's representatives to come to their door and show them how to be God's friend? There will be plenty of time for beach outings in the New Order. Those people should be cleaning the Hall if they've fnished with field service for the day. They cannot pretend to be informally witnessing at the beach because no one else is there. Yes, even the worldlings know better than to give in to the selfish pursuit of pleasure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit