FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pterist
    Pterist

Terry....well said. It the end of the day, it's all a personal revelation, and a personal experience of this love. It is hoped that people like me wo needed the doctor will find that cure if needed.

Shalom

• jgnat
    jgnat

Are you sure, unstopable, that we are talking merely about opinion and taste?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    well of course mormon is wackey, but cofty you view mormon as not giving eviedance but you have not read and studyed it as much as believing mormon. how do you know that what you have not studied has proof. i will say this they are nice people but they have a bad gospel. but i guess according to athiest my gospel is bad.

There are many ways to understand God's creation and, IMO, evolution is one of them.

All nature shows His glory and if that is true, then it is there in evolution also.

May I suggest a website like biologos.org?

• cofty
    cofty

how do you know that what you have not studied has proof.

Because I have investigated enough to know that their fantasies depend on subjective feelings rather than evidence.

Evolution is a fact - an incontrovertible one. The only people who reject it are either ignorant of the facts or religiously motivated or both.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat : i never mentioned taste in this thread, i know there nothing i can say thats going to change any minds,im just giving what i believe,and i respect ppl being straight about there beliefs, because i hate when people waterdown beliefs to tickle the ears of ppl.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Punk, I haven't had chance to read the whole thread yet sorry, but, it's only a short while ago I was reading of your committed faith. Can I ask what changed? It seems such a drastic turn around is all.

Loz x

• jgnat
    jgnat

It would be great if you knew more about the foundation you are standing on. Then you could defend it better. I think you would benefit from knowing more about evolution. It doesn't stink like the Book of Mormon does.

• cofty
    cofty

i know there nothing i can say thats going to change any minds

Of course there is - provide some evidence.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Psacramento

Thanks for the link ..glad to see C.S. Lewsis in my face ...lol...his book Mere Christinity got me back on track from a destructive life course.

Thank you

Here is another helpful site, sorry my iPad needs a plug in or it's just me, but I can't seem to create a hyperlink correctly...

Www.godandscience.org

Shalom

• cofty
    cofty

Ptersit - google blocks that site as unsafe.

edit - fixed now. Will take a look

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit