FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i have to bite my tongue alot here,rude i have had someone the most rude things said by athiest even on jwn, to say its rude to warn you of hell is a view point that only stands if its not true,if it is true than how can it be rude? i have had ppl say they would tell my god $&%$ off and all sorta stuff,now thats rude to me, i gave you an apoligy for mentioning our talk on this thread even thou i did not mention ur name and did not say anything negative. and yet you did not respond to me saying sorry,how is that not rude?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Meeee annnd missus, missus.........Joooooonnneeeessss, we don't have anything gooooiiinnnggg oonnnn, but this is stiiiiillllll a great soooonngg!

Yeah, the thing that I found REALLY depressing was how close to the WBT$ it all was.

Big Brother = Governing Body.

Moshe - I think the problem with 'spiritual experiences' is that one cannot convince others of what we may or may not have seen.

Same with god. But if god is sooooooo great then the existance of god wouldn't be the subject of conflab.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hard to repeat.

Can't be that hard, people claim to be able to have a personal experience all the time.

Anyhow, except for the brainwave pattern, alpha, beta or delta, or whatever, it wouldn't show on any gauges.

Since no know know what is happening, how do you know that? And, if God in interacting with the material world, he must be in it, literally, to be manipulating their brain, physically, chemically or energetically. Look for signs of that.

The only 'proof' science would get is the brainwave, which means the state of mind when it happened.

You are pre-supposing the results without even a working hypothesis.

In moshe's experience, his brain was in sleep state.

Yes, but something external (in this hypothesis) was maniplating his brain. Look for signs of that.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

i gave you an apoligy for mentioning our talk on this thread even thou i did not mention ur name and did not say anything negative. and yet you did not respond to me saying sorry,how is that not rude?

So you now admit it was our talk you were mentioning even though you tried to deny it at first and YOU think you somehow the wronged party? For shame....

• cofty
    cofty

unstop - back to the current discussion rather than something that happened elsewhere.

You dismissed evolution and one or two of us have offered a couple of examples of evidence. What's your response?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep i never denyed it i said i did not mention ur name as to call u out. this is why i said you play games.stop twisting my words

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i will cofty when ur fellow athiest shows respect

• cofty
    cofty

EP and Unstop please take it to PM.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Agreed, Cofty. Thanks for getting it back on track

• cofty
    cofty

ur fellow athiest

I'm not a memeber of any atheist clubs.

I could be forgiven for thinking that arguing with EP is your way of avoiding a discussion where the evidnce was going against you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit