FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

So how can you comment on whether or not its true?

I used to criticise evolution - then I read about it and discovered the evidence is incontrovertible.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i have read articles and in highschool i honestly looked at it and i did not see it as convincing, have you read the quran? have you read the book of mormon? have you read joel osteens your best life now? i doubt you have, im open to talk and look at what you want me to, but when you know the truth than anything that is different has to be wrong, i have not seen anything to prove god or the bible wrong,

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens -

why do you think ppl feel guilt and guilt is the point for masterbation?

Sorry, me ol' matey. I don't understand this question?

• blondie
    blondie

When I prove I exist, I'll move onto that question.........

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

punk my question is why do ppl feel guilt for chocking the chicken?

• cofty
    cofty

i honestly looked at it and i did not see it as convincing,

Sorry but you haven't got the first clue about evolution, that's obvious from your posts on the subject.

Why do you think the vast majority of christians accept evolution as true? Its only a very small minority of religiously motivated fundamentalists who reject it.

Why not make it a project for the next year or two to read 3 or 4 really good books on the subject? I could recommend some if you like.

when you know the truth than anything that is different has to be wrong

This is an admission that you have rejected it a priori. It is the exact opposite of being open-minded.

• cofty
    cofty

why do ppl feel guilt for chocking the chicken?

Religious indoctrination.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - I don't think most feel bad for having one off the wrist. If they are being bombarded with guilt from such deleterious cults as the WBT$ they are likely to feel the guilt as forced o them bu 'mind cleansing'(TM).

You said god never changes. How is this evidenced?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: it is not closed minded if you know for a fact that you have never smoked weed,anything that says you have has to be false,correct if you really never did that. i do not believe to will find born again christians who accept evolution your statement is dead wrong, and catholics dont count.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blondie - We can't be in the Matrix....otherwise my sandwiches wouldn't taste so bland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit