If god exists...

by dazed but not confused 191 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

dazed -

God's actions over the past 6000 years are inexcusable from my prospective. He deserves no respect from me if he can't or wont respect us as a human race right?

Amen (no pun intended), to this.

What kind of creature actually want to be worhipped anyway.

God's message is = 'Worship me because I'm so wonderful.....or I'll kill/torture you forever.........'cuz I love you!'

Well, whoopdi doo to god.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Gene Roddenberry - "We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes"

• xchange
    xchange

If any god(s) exist and created our reality, how can it just sit idly by and let any kind of suffering continue unabated? Even in a supposed imperfect state, people with a modicum of decency and compassion can be moved to action when there is suffering.

• skiforever
    skiforever

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."

CARL JUNG,

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

but god is not silent... he speaks directly to us using the Governingbody as his mouth peice.. LMAO JUST PLAYING

That sounds so creepy

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Not everything skiforever, just this god thing. And this god thing is kinda big.

lol honeybucket

• xchange
    xchange

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."

CARL JUNG,

Context is your friend, my friend. And friends don't abuse friends.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well who knows? What if God was one of us. Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on a bus?

• xchange
    xchange

Then Rosa Parks should have slugged him. ;)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gene Roddenberry - "We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes
    "

Why would Gene take what the Bible has to say, or people who believe the Bible was written by God seriously? I don't think God blames his "mistakes" on anyone, much less us slobs (slobs as in the song I quoted.)If we are smart enough to figure out the flaws in that logic, surely God is, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit