If god exists...

by dazed but not confused 191 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

and defend tirelessly

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Thank you EP for at least responding to the tough questions, Tec can you?

• tec
    tec

I understand the concept of worshiping a mass murderer is unreasonable but that is the unavoidable truth that believers follow is it not?

I follow the God and Father of Christ. The God and Father who is shown THROUGH Christ.

I do not follow this one that you speak of any more than you do... whom I think most name the god of the bible.

Someone is going to say that this is semantics... but it is not.

Christ is the image and truth of God. If we already had the image and truth of God before Christ... then we would not have needed Christ to come as the truth to teach us the truth.

Peace to you,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Thank you EP for at least responding to the tough questions, Tec can you?

Hopefully I did in my above post, if you can accept it.

Peace to you,

tammy

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I guess I am passionate about this subject because up to about a month or so ago I wanted so badly to believe in a god to worship and give devotion. But I just can’t in good conscience do it anymore.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

But thats not a "guy"- its the almighty GOD promoted in the bible that millions and millions of people follow, die and kill for.

Fair enough. That God is a douche.

• tec
    tec

I can understand that, Dazed. I left the wts when I still thought they were God's channel, because I could not follow what they taught about God and Armageddon. Took a little bit longer for me to make the connection that they were not teaching truth, and were not God's channel. Had I been looking at Christ, I would have known that, and saved myself some grief, I think.

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Someone is going to say that this is semantics... but it is not.

It's not sematics. It's just untrue.

Christ is the image and truth of God. If we already had the image and truth of God before Christ... then we would not have needed Christ to come as the truth to teach us the truth.

Jesus also going to kill millions. Pretty much no different than his old man.

• tec
    tec

Jesus also going to kill millions. Pretty much no different than his old man.

He is not going to kill anyone. He is the Life... not the death.

Peace,

tammy

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Tec where did you learn about Christ? A dream? A note left at your door? No, it was the same book that eveyone else learns from. Why pick and choose like at a buffet what you will and wont listen to or choose to believe? For me its all or none. The god and Christ you paint do seem good but its not the reality from what the bible teaches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit