If god exists...

by dazed but not confused 191 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Jesus repeatedly made references to the old testament and said "it is written", I actually don't recall anywhere Jesus rejecting the message or teachings of the old testament.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

SORRY I GOT SIDETRACKED

• still thinking
    still thinking

2 Thess Chapter 1

8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength,

Thats an interesting quote tootired....so I wonder who this "HE" is that will bring vengence to those that do not know God.

And isn't Jesus the Lord (as opposed to LORD who is god)? So it must be Jesus dishing out the judicial punishment and everlasting destruction.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yes tootired2care, why pick and choose?

• dazed but not confused
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

SORRY I GOT SIDETRACKED

Babies are awesome. My oldest just turned 13 yesterday, I still remember him as a baby like it was yesterday.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

My oldest will be 4 this Sunday

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

It will be the first birthday ever celebrated by me or him. Im excited. No more WTandCHAIN

• still thinking
    still thinking

My youngest is four...have a happy day!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Me too! It was his first real birthday, his mom is still super JW, but he accepted the gifts, has been having fun with the tree, looking forward to Xmas, etc. I am getting them out, regardless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit