If god exists...

by dazed but not confused 191 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

JW's are probably the hardest working at furthering Jesus cause out there.

You think?

I think they're out there furthing their own cause, the jehovah cause, a bunch of lies cause, lol.

They also teach their adherents to pass Christ by each year, because only some can be part of that covenant; rather than anyone.

I was waiting to hear Jesus voice, and to feel the force flowing through me.

Okay then. I would ask how you expected this to happen, but again, that is between him and you... not me, him and you.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

use your imagination...tec

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• tec
    tec

I know, right? I have to use my imagination to think about what the world would be with NO God. If I can do that with something I don't believe is true, then surely others who don't believe God is true can do so as well.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think they're out there furthing their own cause..tec

I think you judge honest people wrongly. Many of the ones out there knocking on doors believe they are doing it for their god...just like you preaching here.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I know, right?

You think you know, right?

• cofty
    cofty

It is not setting aside critical thinking to use your imagination for a moment and consider something other than what you currently believe.

Accepting voices and visions as a description of reality is an extreme example of setting aside critical thinking.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You don't need super powers, kind sir. Teach your sons that it is NOT okay to rape. And sometimes it is women or teenaged girls who "rape." Teach them, too.

No matter what you teach, sometimes people will do it anyway. How do you stop that?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Tec, i'll put the question out there again. Perhaps this time you could actually make an honest attempt to answer it.

Most people on this board (myself included) that were or are JW's certianly tried earnestly and hard to do this, many spent decades looking for confirmation and experienced nothing like you describe why did god not speak to them TEC?

You think?

I do.

• tec
    tec

I think you judge honest people wrongly. Many of the ones out there knocking on doors believe they are doing it for their god...just like you preaching here.

I don't judge them at all. I think most of them out there are totally sincere. That doesn't make them right. And as has been discussed a great number of times on this very forum... they are out there being jehovah's witnesses. He is who they preach. Not Christ. Christ is sort of important, but sort of a side note too.

I answered your question TT2C. Please read again.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking
    I think you judge honest people wrongly. Many of the ones out there knocking on doors believe they are doing it for their god...just like you preaching here...still thinking

I don't judge them at all. I think most of them out there are totally sincere. ..tec

I think they're out there furthing their own cause, the jehovah cause, a bunch of lies cause, lol...tec

Oh really? Just like YOU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit