Interesting Jesus cults

by Christ Alone 205 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

TEC:

mP - He came FIRST for the lost sheep of Israel... because of a covenant they had with God. He keeps his promises. If he did not, who would trust Him? Once they rejected Him, that covenant opened up to all the nations, cultures, tribes and people of the world... on FAITH.

mP"

Your repeating stuff that cannot be backed by verse. In fact the verse in Mat 24 is outnumbered by a completely opposite message of jewsh exclucivityt. Are we to pick the thoughts of one verse over the dozens that contradict it ?

The fact he gave the first chance to Israel is racist. I dont care whatever nonsense you wish to justify this like they were the chosen ones etc. If anyone repeated this action today and after some time le tothers it would be condemend as racist. Imagine letting only kalathumpians to a shop, restaurant or cinema, and after they are sick of the place , let everyone else in.. Thats bulldust.

Secondly Jesus only preached in jerusalem and a few spots in Gallilee, according to his autobiography in the gosepsl... Strange how the other cities and towns never got a chance. What about the jews who lived in the dispora ? THere were many jews outside of Judea... This iss tupid.

• mP
    mP

CA

As was brought out, Jesus was not a "racist pig". I think the confusion comes from many that have left the JWs and really do not understand the Bible at all. They don't understand the idea behind the covenant with Israel. They don't understand that Jesus did not only preach to the Jews (remember the Samaritan woman). He came to deliver His message to the Jew FIRST, since they were God's people. Even before Jesus, all nations could worship and serve God. They just were not under God's specific covenant with Israel.

mP:

Selecting people on race even when positive is the very definition of racism. How is this different from the KKK and its action against blacks. THere is none, one side gets privelege and hte other hell.

Im not asking about the nonsense used to justify this supposed exclusivity.

• mP
    mP

CA:

Even before Jesus, all nations could worship and serve God. They just were not under God's specific covenant with Israel.

MP:

This is absolute nonsense, the jews wouldnt even let non jews into the temple. They wouldnt eat, etc.. the OT clearly tells us that jews should kill everyone else, even though there are excemptions here and there, but as a general rule that was the system.

• mP
    mP

CA

But many people like mp do not understand the gospel, the bible as a whole, or spiritual matters. And that is ok. This lack of understanding shows that they haven't investigated it. MP asks me to sit down with a Rabbi because all the rules and regulations that the Jews followed are from the Torah. Well, I have talked with MANY Jews. And I know this just isn't the case. The Talmud goes beyond the Torah, in its rules and regulations.

mP:

Spirituality is the nonsense people make up even when its not based on any holy writings. They pick what they like and ignore whats uncomfortable and invent when necessary. Using this as an argument is worthless becase anyone can make up anything and say something like this.

You may have talked to many jews, so what. Most xians are ignorant of modern and ancient jewish beliefs. Xinaty has twisted and presented a completely different story from whats actually in the OT. Again what exactly does this obvious observation mean ?

• mP
    mP

@Unstoppable

hrist alone: you are touching on something i have mentioned many times. please look at john 3:18-21 the light is jesus ,do you notice why ppl hate the light?in verse 20!

mP:

Everyone loves the light. I like the sun as well. If we dont have sunlight we dont have a world to live in or food to eat. Jesus is the sun, ask the Roman catholic church.

• mP
    mP

@CA

MP asks me to sit down with a Rabbi because all the rules and regulations that the Jews followed are from the Torah. Well, I have talked with MANY Jews. And I know this just isn't the case. The Talmud goes beyond the Torah, in its rules and regulations.

MP:

Im not questioning the torah anyway, im referring to the jesus character and judaism behind him 2000 years ago... not what they believe today. Much has hcnaged in 2000 years.

• mP
    mP

size:

Maybe your phone has a cracked screen? You either don't read my posts thoroughly, or you are an idiot.

mP:

Congratulations on your bitter insults, is that really the best you can do.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mp. jesus is the light of the world(john 8:12) i would not ask the roman catholic church anything accept to repent and to worship god. please do not put jesus and the rcc in the same sentence.(ohh i just did) but thats it,they have nothing in common!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Wow, I've never seen a lack of understanding of the Jews as I've seen on this post by mp. No understanding of the mosaic law on how to treat foreigners. I would write a detailed account of how the Jews were to treat aliens and foreigners that worshiped with them if I thought mp would actually read it. But I have a feeling that mp doesn't wish to understand any other perspectives other than his own.

Regarding what I said about "hate", I was referring to he numerous comments by mp that convey a sense of anger towards the Jesus character that he believes is fictional. He was not talking about cult members but that Jesus is a racist pig.

So are you going to go farther and antisemeticaly state that the Jews are racist pigs too? Or do you not have the guts to make that statement?

• tec
    tec

Your repeating stuff that cannot be backed by verse. In fact the verse in Mat 24 is outnumbered by a completely opposite message of jewsh exclucivityt.

Of course it can be backed by verse. We know that God had a covenant with Israel, based on a promise given to Abraham. We know that Christ came to the lost sheep of Israel. We also know that He did heal some who were not part of that covenant on the basis of their faith. We also know that He told his disciples to go and bear witness to Him, to all nations. That all who hear will become one. We also know that God sent His son to the WORLD, because God so loved the WORLD. We also know from Revelation that people from EVERY tribe, nation, people, language, etc... are part of the new covenant.

"This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." Luke 24:45-47

Are we to pick the thoughts of one verse over the dozens that contradict it ?

Well, you do seem to ignore all of the above in order to maintain your personal position.

Peace, tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit