My mother passed away this morning...

by Tatiana 100 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

So sorry to hear that. Hearing things like that make me so mad.

But you have my condolences.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks ((((JIM TX))))) Miss you!

Doesn't it all seem so sad? To wait and wait your entire life for some miracle to make you young again instead of doing all you can to make yourself healthy while you are HERE on earth? My mother refused to take her high blood-pressure medication and also I found out she was prescribed a blood thinner but refused to take that as well. My niece said coumadin was prescribed but for some reason my mother said the society frowned on it because of the bleeding issue. I've never heard of that 'rule' before. Strange.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I am very sorry to hear that. All I can say is as much as it hurts to have gone with out your mother's affection you now KNOW she always held that mother's love for you in her heart.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

My belated condolences for your loss.

Love is not something that one can just turn off and the love for a mother is something special.

Regardless of what happened, I hope you can forgive her and always remember the love you both shared.

• talesin
    talesin

As for the letter...I've decided to finish it and release it with a balloon at the KH burial service.

That's a great plan. Glad to read you will be able to make it there.

love you!

tal

• sickandtired
    sickandtired

I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you're going through.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Tatiana commented: ‘you don't know what it means to be able to come here and 'talk' to you because you are the only ones who truly understand. I have nowhere else to vent. Thank you for being here.’

Sorry to hear about your mother passing away. And you’re certainly right about being able to come onto this forum to ‘talk’.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

My condolences to you,Tatiana.

Bangalore

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Im so sorry for your loss...mostly the loss of all those years as a family the society stole from you, from all of us really. Forgiveness is for yourself honey...usually the accused doesnt acknowledge they did anything to you that you didnt deserve or they deny it all together. If in your heart you forgave her then that will allow YOU to move on. I send hugs to you and the one blessed child who is accompanying you on this trip. You do need to go, for closure and if you have forgiven her, then it is still your mom and you can show your respects.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Tatiana - She asked for you and though the relationship was not a healthy one, may you take a little bit of comfort in that. Perhaps the closeness of her departure left her with crystal clarity at what she had done. It is truly sad and shocking to hear how your uncle behaved and I'm sure you could persue it legally if you wanted to you.

Be strong when you have to go back to the KH. Remember you are not part of that life and have left it far behind.

All the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit