My mother passed away this morning...

by Tatiana 100 Replies latest jw friends

• perfect1
    perfect1

gosh, this is terrible. You are very brave for doing what you need to do.

• cofty
    cofty

I'm sorry for your loss Tatiana. I hope things go well for you at the funeral.

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, Tatiana. Sounds like you and your niece can support each other.

Blondie

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

So sorry for you. You're a strong and brave lady and all the stronger for managing to forgive such cruelty. Don't let the JWs make you feel any less at the funeral.

Loz x

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Sadness at losing your mother, combined with sadness for what might have been but will now never happen. I'm very sorry for your loss.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I feel for you, Tatiana. I wonder if my relationship with my mother will ever change for the better. I sympathize.

I'm glad at least she asked for you. Deep down, she cared. Too bad she was blinded all her life by the religion...

• tiki
    tiki

Tatiana - hugs and love and best........it is wonderful that your niece was there for her...and I am sorry that you have a painful history....seems that is an all too common link we all share. Take care of yourself and your own heart first....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am glad she asked for you. I know that will always, always comfort you.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I don't know you Tatiana, but my heart goes out to you. I am sorry for your loss, and the circumstances surrounding it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remeber your posts. You were really venting and just needed to get it out. Now you have this to lament. She's your mother and u recognize that. You still mourn her. I'm so very sorry.

I don't know what your relationship is with your uncle, but if there isn't one, I would call the police. It's called theft

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit