My mother passed away this morning...

by Tatiana 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Condolences and best wishes for a future with more hope and happiness in conquering the Watchtower past.

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA- I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. A very heartwrenching story. My wife and I send our deepest condolences my friend. Please be assured of our love and caring. Sincerely, mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• LV101
    LV101

I am so sorry.

Love to you,

LV101

• poppers
    poppers

Sorry to hear of your loss, Tatiana.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am sorry that you never had a good mother. It's funny how, whether good or bad, we all mourne our parents' deaths. It helped me to remember that my own mother had alot of problems and the Witnesses were a way to get her to feel somewhat "normal" and accepted. And, she loved to buy a new dress at Dillards to wear to the Kingdom Hall. So, it made her feel important.

• moshe
    moshe

So sorry to hear of your loss- my mother has been gone for over 20 years now- in time I hope you will remember the good things she did for you.

for some JWs- only a lawyer can provide proof that Caesar's law is still supreme when it comes to dividing up an estate- the process is called probate and a will is legally required to be filed in the clecks office as a public record--at least that is what I was told when I did probate for my father-

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

My mom passed in '08 and it changed my life. I had never until then seen someone die while I was holding their hand and looking them in the eye. I'll never be the same.

deepest condolences, Tat

• ziddina
    ziddina

I am so sorry to hear of your loss - and your mother's loss. How she lost out on a happy life with her children and grandchildren because she believed the lies of a cult instead of listening to her heart... I am so sorry for all the sorrow that you've had to go through, due to this cult.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Sorry, no words can really fix any of this. :(

• caliber
    caliber

So sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit