A truce between Atheists and Non-Atheists?

by palmtree67 699 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oooh, have you started cooking Christian babies, NC??!!!

we didn't know that...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Nice, NC. Love me some Tom Waits.

BTW, apparently, over on xjwsforchrist, the consensus right now is that we atheists are just soooo angry and shaking our tiny fists in rage at the sky because we fear death soooooo much and are jealous of the hope the voice hearersShelby-itespeople that hear invsible people people with exactly a zero percent success rate at predictions made from the voice in their headpeople that worship a god that runs away from a T-shrt challenge worshippers believe.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Nope

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Nope

Nope?

No thinking for you, then?

Alright-y!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Okay, that quote is JUST too good to pass up...

Quoting Chariklo, just in case she decides to edit it in a few minutes...

"Oooh, have you started cooking Christian babies, NC??!!!
    we didn't know that..." Chariklo, page #17, post #2405

Fascinating... She uses one of the most repulsive attacks ever used by Christianity - AGAINST Jewish people during the Dark Ages, I might add - to assault atheist behaviors..

Talk about behaving in the manner with which she accuses and attacks OTHER people...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oooh, have you started cooking Christian babies, NC??!!!

we didn't know that...

OH COME ON! Don't be coy. Remember that thread you started: Sage or Basil: What spice REALLY tastes best on a Christian Toddler?

Those were some good times! I remember the heated debates. I firmly came down on the side of Sage, and you were all about the Basil. The entire forum almost disintegrated over THAT one. Then there were the weirdos who pushed Mint. I had to ban them. We just don't need their kind.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Zid, she was joking.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ahh... Sure...

Just like she's 'joking' in all of her other vituperative posts.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't think we should find conflict where it was not intended. That really was a joke, and I made it first. Look where I posted the video, and it will put it in context.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmph.

That is one comment that really is NOT allowed in the SCA, because we are too aware of the ugly realities behind that comment - it was aimed at Jewish people during the Dark Ages and Medieval times, totally FALSE, of course - and was used as an excuse for the most horrific persecutions against Jewish people...

I'm not JEWISH, but man - I cannot stand anything that smacks of the "Spanish Inquisition"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit