Faith... and Trust: The Same Things?

by AGuest 452 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

"Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote— JaheShua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

“Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked.

“Come and see,” said Philip.

When JaheShua saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who can only hope to be free of deceit so that perhaps what was said of Nathanael might be said of her some day, and so is working on cleaning the inside of her vessel... and thus "preparing" a place for God and Christ to dwell...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

AG, we've all seen this game. Re-runs get boring after a while. Isn't there something new you can try out besides insulting everyone around you and playing the martyr when you get flak for your behavior? My older sister does this, creates situations and then acts like her life is so hard and no one loves her because of the way she acts in situations that she created just to get the attention.

It's rather tiresome.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You lie about me, and then claim your lord knows about it, which must make your lord a liar. Every other post to me you call me dishonest. You do as you wish. I was going to find the thread where I put forth the challenge, that turned into a bit of a freak show, but then I realized, for today, I don't want to deal with someone that slanders and wages false accusations. That's you. You do that. All the time. So the conversation is no longer worth it. It will only be full of personal attacks anyway.

Bingo.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    The challenge I put forth was on another thread.

Ah, yes, of course it is, dear NC (again, peace to you!). I've absolutely no problem with you re-referring it to me, though, if you wish, and I will certainly endeavor to respond, if I have not already.

Your friends came out and the whole thing got sidetracked, which I believe was the purpose.

Well, if you're willing to link us to it, we can all see for ourselves. If not, then we're going to have to assume that, once again, you're not being honest. I mean, you kind of leave us no choice. Of course, I don't want to think YOU'RE creating a diversion if you're NOT, so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You lie about me, and then claim your lord knows about it, which must make your lord a liar.

Whoa... where'd you get THAT? I mean, he does... but that wasn't my claim nor what occurred: I neither lied, nor claimed he "knows about it", at least not specifically. As for him being a liar, well, I COULD say "let God (and so Christ, as well) be found true, though EVERY man a liar," including myself. But I have not lied as to you. You were dishonest, and may still be here. I say, let's see that you aren't - produce the unanswered "challenge."

Every other post to me you call me dishonest. You do as you wish.

Well, girl, if you would just BE honest about these things... I wouldn't. But you ARE... but want everyone to believe that you're not and that I am the one being so.

I was going to find the thread where I put forth the challenge

Of course you were...

that turned into a bit of a freak show,

Always... but I don't think you're honest about how that occurs, either...

but then I realized, for today, I don't want to deal with someone that slanders and wages false accusations.

Yes, that's the reason. Of course. I won't say it, though. No need. You are showing it yourself.

That's you. You do that. All the time.

No, never. I haven't slandered anyone on this site in close to 12 years... or any outside of in more than 15 years. I do speak the truth to you, though. And I'm still waiting on you to do the same toward me - I have not given up hope.

So the conversation is no longer worth it. It will only be full of personal attacks anyway.

Wait... you sneaking off?? Noooo, say it isn't so! And just when I thought perhaps you were going to finally be honest... maybe even actually produce something you propounded to me that went unanswered. Not to be this time, I guess.

Both my hope... and my wish for peace... remain, though.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

An interesting commentary on this scripture:

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Col. 4:6

Before your speech can be "always with grace," you need grace in your heart.

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh." Luke 6:45

1. A person who says kind things, has a kind heart.

2. A person who says negative things, has a negative heart.

3. A person who says mean things, has a mean heart.

How can we speak with grace?

1. Determine, with God's help, to control our tongue.

2. Remember our own accountability.

"But I say unto you, every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Mt. 12:3

"Set a watch, O Lord, keep the door of my lips" Ps. 141:3-7

Our words, what we say, tells so much about us!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AG, we've all seen this game. Re-runs get boring after a while.

Yet, you haven't changed the channel, EP. Why IS that? You do recall who initiated the thread... right? Why are you even ON this "channel"? Why did you even "tune in" here? What were/are you LOOKING for?

Isn't there something new you can try out besides insulting everyone around you and playing the martyr when you get flak for your behavior?

I am insulting no one. I am responding to statements, comments, questions, challenges... and insults... directed at/toward/about me. Seriously, have you NOT read the thread? Did you not see who initiated it... and what the OP was about?? I did not go to your thread and attempt to derail the topic. You folks did. Now, because I don't back off/back down... I am "insulting." I don't think you know what that word means... or at least, when it's applicable. I'm not Peter, EP - I'm not going to deny my Lord, run and hide, lock myself away in a room... because the usual suspects have come with swords (well, pitchforks and torches)? I am a woman... and like the women didn't hide, I don't hide. Just like the women tried to tell the men who they had seen and who had spoken to them... which TRUTH the men poo-poo'd... I am telling you the TRUTH. Some of you don't LIKE that... but that's supposed to mean what to me?

I tried to stick to just the truth about faith and trust. About what was given me to share. YOU couldn't let it stay at that, no. Dear NC decided, okay, I'm gonna take it "here." Thing is, she didn't sit down and considere where "here" was going to lead. It led to HER being dishonest. I simply pointed that out... and will do so so long as she is BEING dishonest.

I mean, I don't mind being challenged about my beliefs, questioned about my faith, called to task. But please do ask me to change to "fit" the kinds of responses YOU want. Dear NC presented to ME... not to ones like dear tec, Sab, others (the greatest of love and peace to all!). Me. AGuest. Now you and she want to be surprised that I am being ME? SHE is... because she thought (like so many others have) that she was going to be the "one"... to get me to "see" differently. And that didn't work out for you. YOU... should have known better. I mean, we've been dealing with each for, what, how long, now?

My older sister does this, creates situations and then acts like her life is so hard and no one loves her because of the way she acts in situations that she created just to get the attention.

I am not your older sister. I posted a thread because it was a topic of great interest to some. It was/is not to you... and a few others likes you... and so you decided to make it YOUR thread. So, okay, let's do that. Let's go where YOU folks want to go: down the path of honesty.

It's rather tiresome.

Yet, here you are. You don't SEEM all that tired; I mean, you are still commenting. Me? Your "arguments" only rejuvenate me... because they create further opportunity for me to share the TRUTH... and give praise to the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... and to His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). YOU folks give me WAY more opportunity to do that than any others.

So, please... carry on. I have plenty of time... and none of you usual suspects scare me. Not even. To the contrary, you keep showing who YOUR "father" is... and that one doesn't scare me, either.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• elderelite
    elderelite

Oh oh oh oh oh!!! NC, you should call everyone flies and storm off, vowing never to return, and start your own forum!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

No, Darlin'. I don't do things like that. Play nice.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

AGuest: I am telling you the TRUTH.

Is it the truth?

Or is it your opinion?

How do you know?

Just asking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit