Faith... and Trust: The Same Things?

by AGuest 452 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

Thats why no one likes you NC. Your no fun ;)

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

yes.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Aguest, like I said, we've seen you play this game. We know how it ends. It's drive by your need for attention. It's tiresome, but also somewhat amusing.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I appreciate your position, dear Palm (peace to you!)... and Paul's sentiments. However, Paul himself sometimes spoke to the Body with words lacking "salt." If you would allow yourself to note, however, you are applying a double standard to me: I am supposed to speak "seaoningly"... always... while those who address me aren't so required. Because I am the "christian." And that may be true. However, I am of the mind and heart that, given how he often spoke to... because he HAD to... HIS opposers (surely, you've read the 23rd Chapter of Matthew's account)... my Lord will be merciful as to ME... and grant me HIS grace... to make up for my lack.

And there is a lack on my part, I am absolutely honest about that. I openly and readily admit that I am not "nice"... nor do I know how to speak with flowery words. So, I will have to rely on my Lord's mercy when I give an accounting; however, I am not as worried about that as I am about being deceitful and NOT speaking the truth (remember, there is verse that says that, as well, that we should "speak truth with one another"). I am not worried about the first because those in union with Christ have no condemnation (Romans 8:1). I cannot remain in union with Christ if I don't remain in the truth... and I can't remain in the truth... if I am full of deceit. Which is what one is when deceit comes OUT.

So the "treasure" is MY heart, that which comes out of MY heart's abundance... is truth. What comes out of OTHERS, including dishonesty and deceit, is indicative of THEIR abundance.

As for asking God to help control my tongue... if you only knew. But you don't want to accept that that IS who is controlling my words. No, because you want to hear flowery words, have your ears tickled. Again, though, that doesn't make you listen to what is being said any better. To the contrary, it causes you all to try and turn up the heat ("Oh, that one is NICE - I can get through to him/her!"). And so you TRY.

I assure you, though, that what I share... and how I respond... is NOT "idle" talk - to the contrary, it is talk that originates with the Truth, IS the truth, and gives the glory to God AND that Truth. Now, if I came here to discuss, say, my new curtains, or new car, or what I thought about, say, Obama/Romney... that is idle talk... talk that is for nothing and has no value, with regard to the kingdom... I would indeed have to render an accounting. Again, though, I will speak what I am given so as to "make the calling and choosing" of myself SURE... so that I can put FAITH... in the mercy of God... and the redeeming "Cover" that is His Christ.

So, again, I get what you are trying to communicate: that [you need me] to be "nicer"... sweeter... more "graceful." Again, you have folks here that are such, almost to a fault (given how you all go at them)... and that still makes no difference - you don't listen to them, either.

I find it fascinating, though, that you DO need such... from me. Because my voice is to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and yet, I keep getting a group of folks who vehemently deny they are of that Household... telling me how I should speak to them. While telling me to STOP speaking to them. Saying, in essence, "If you want us to LISTEN, then you need to speak THIS way,"... while also saying, "We don't want to hear ANYTHING you have to say!" Which is true?

I mean, MY thinking is that if you truly DON'T want to hear what I have to say... DON'T want to receive it... what do you care HOW I say it?

Fascinating... isn't it?

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Oh oh oh oh oh!!! NC, you should call everyone flies

Well, not everyone. Only those for whom that shoe fits...

and storm off,

Or just walk. Although, big feet can make it sound like one is storming off...

vowing never to return

Oh, come on... NEVER?? NEVER say never... unless you're a woman, in which case you can invoke prerogative and change your mind...

and start your own forum!

Actually, I think she did that already. And I do hope it's going well!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yawn....

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Actually, the post regarding the commentary on Col 4:6 was for general consumption and wasn't directed at you.

If I had wanted to direct it specifically to YOU, I would have said so.

(......reading comprehension? LOL)

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Is it the truth?

It is, dear Palm (again, peace to you!)

Or is it your opinion?

Actually, no. I don't reall have one on the matter. I mean, I would have to care to have an opinion... and I don't.

How do you know?

You mean, besides the fact that it's obvious?

Just asking.

No worries. Hopefully, I answered to your satisfaction.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Actually, the post regarding the commentary on Col 4:6 was for general consumption and wasn't directed at you.

And the thread itself was directed at the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with. And yet, you must have felt it was directed at you... else, why are YOU here, responding? Please help me understand the difference, dear Palm (again, peace to you!)...

If I had wanted to direct it specifically to YOU, I would have said so.

Ditto, girl. Yet, I did not take issue with you. I graciously entertained your contribution. And, sure, I applied it to myself. Who else was I to apply it to?

Again peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I was gonna reply to this but then I saw it was Aguest who posted it so......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit