Faith... and Trust: The Same Things?

by AGuest 452 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

LOLOLOL @ CoC - again, peace to you, dear one... and THANK you! I am sure the interchanges causes stress for some... but not for me, dear one. Some folks don't understand, indeed they forget: the WTBTS prepared me for stuff like this! It prepared any of us who were paying attention to the training. They just never said it was would used with reference to THEM. And what I go through here is tantamount to what I went through, there, during 14 JC (and numerous non-JC) meetings over a period of about 15 years. Same thing, same folks with the "Who do you think you are? Who are YOU to be teaching US?" As I tried to tell THEM, I'm not teaching ANYONE - I'm just sharing what I'm given (and I don't prepare ahead of time what to say - it is given to me in the hour/moment).

THEN... I was afraid. At first, at least. Because I revered those men. Once I realized who they WEREN'T, though, and realized their intentions toward ME... I thought, wait, these people have no power over me... their "power" is simply an illusion that exists because of MY fear! Once I lost my fear... because of my LOVE for Christ (who helped me to see that there was nothing... and NO ONE... TO fear)... well, let's just say the rest is history.

By the time my Lord starting gave me things to share directly with Israel, then... I had no fear left. Other than my fear of disappointing him, as a child fears a father or older brother. Which is the only fear I have now. HE is the only One I have to answer to: not the WTBTS GB, WTBTS elders, ridiculers/naysayers... or even false christs. And he has directed me to speak the truth, with all... at all times... whether they hear or refrain. Otherwise, he cannot fully dwell IN me... because I am not fully CLEAN... inside. There is deceit standing in the way.

Some don't understand this and so they constantly and consistently oppose. But that's okay. I can handle it. It truly does not bother me. I am bothered when OTHERS are attacked because of the disdain these might have for ME... but my Lord has said that that's okay, too, that HE will care for such ones and I am not to worry. So... I'm not worried. And I'm certainly not stressed, not at ALL! If some are, though, they might consider not reading these kinds of interchanges, as I admit they're not necessarily for the faint of heart.

Can some things be said better? Perhaps. At times some dear ones DO say it better FOR me. Dear OUTLAW is one... dear tec another (the greatest of love and peace to you, both!). Others, too. Conciseness, active voice, "charm"... are not my gifts, unfortunately. I asked for them once... and was told that they would not "serve [me] well" in the work I had, so... I learned to accept myself as I am. That some cannot... ah, well...

I hope this helps, dear one... and thank YOU for your "light-heartedness" - it is TRULY appreciated!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

@ dear Loz (the greatest of love and peace to you!). Got it... and responded!

Peace!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

EP, you have a pm.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear Mod, whoever you are, for "cleaning up", here! It is most appreciated!

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol, love it.

Loz x

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Palm: I have not had my posting privileges censored by the mods, so I feel free to comment as I like!
    AGuest: Yet, you wish to deny me the same freedom... and on my own thread. Interesting.

You'll have to show me where I told you that you weren't allowed to post on this thread....??

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The entire rest of your post to me is nothing but you wanting to start a fight by making a bunch of accusations and calling me into question.

All because I dared to post a general comment about posting nicely.

Well, I decline your offer to fight. You are certainly looking for one today.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I can commit outrageous behavior and have bad character b/c My Lord, Watchamacallit, will allow it. Oh, Fear up, tribes of Bolivia!

A Guest, you have no legitimacy.

When will this train wreck end?

No conversation is taking place.

I did not know "OP" stands for absolute ownership of thread. I thought this was a forum where ideas were discussed. If all we do is fight, why be on the same forum?

Someone who cannot write standard English should not be making fun of poorly educated people. They have no education. One should not expect much.

I failed to notice any new thoughts, only the eternal shtik. Excuse my Yiddish.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Derailing is impolite/rude/disrespectful. I've seen so many kick off and get very 'precious' about their threads. Well done for not doing that Shelby.

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Anyway, back to Faith v Trust?

Loz x

• still thinking
    still thinking

I assure you, though, that what I share... and how I respond... is NOT "idle" talk - to the contrary, it is talk that originates with the Truth, IS the truth, and gives the glory to God AND that Truth.

What cOmplEte and uTTer noNsensE. It IS Idle Talk and persOnaL OpiniOn of ANotheR.

If god WAS real I suSpEct he wOulD be tuRning in hIs HEaveN.

JusT as Well the goDs are all mYths.

***added all the capitals so that it would be clear, I know it takes superior reading comprehension and ability and gods grace to be able to decipher such truths....but it is how I have been given this to share....who can deny the truth when it has been given to the deserving to share with the underserving?***

When such a truth has been given...it would be foolish to deny it, yes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit