Faith... and Trust: The Same Things?

by AGuest 452 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Aguest, like I said, we've seen you play this game. We know how it ends.

Please... do tell. Because USUALLY what occurs is that one of you either gets ridiculously childish and trashes the thread (as you've tried to do)... or hurls some insult, only to cry foul when someone fields it and tosses it back... then runs to a moderator to cry for the thread to be locked. I mean, if you review the history, that's usually how it ends. 8 times out of 10. The other 2 times I simply give you a response that shuts you up and you move on. Right?

It's drive by your need for attention.

MY need? I started the thread, EP. On a topic that had nothing to do with me. YOU and a couple/few others have done what you always do: make it about "me"... so that you can start your abusive speech.

It's tiresome, but also somewhat amusing.

Ahhh, so THAT'S why you're still here: you're amused. And so now you don't have to justify why you're still posting on a thread you're so "tired" of. Good save! I am impressed!

I would like you... and dear NC (given her previous comments)... to note, though, that thus far, it's only your/her "friends" who've showed up to comment. Not a peep yet from any of "mine." Yet, I see neither you, her, nor any other "friends" addressing that. Not a "peep" from you all on that. So, do we want to revisit that whole thing about who's wrong?

I'm not a Peter, EP. You all don't scare or tire me. You don't amuse me, either. You just... are. And as has been from the beginning you will come... and go. Like the chaff. And I'm in no hurry. I would offer, however, that while you all are focusing so much time and attention on me... you're losing people to the likes of the WTBTS, which is a much greater threat.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

The thread, no matter who it is "directed" to, is posted on an OPEN discussion forum.

I have not had my posting privileges censored by the mods, so I feel free to comment as I like!

If you would like for me to not comment on any threads you start, maybe you can PM one of the mods to request it and they can let me know?

And your response to my general comment WAS directed to me, specifically....you addressed it to me - Palm - and talked about my motivations at great length.

So, again, I get what you are trying to communicate: that [you need me] to be "nicer"... sweeter... more "graceful." Again, you have folks here that are such, almost to a fault (given how you all go at them)... and that still makes no difference - you don't listen to them, either.
    I find it fascinating, though, that you DO need such... from me.

Not everything I do here is about YOU.

But if you felt the general comments about the scripture applied to you, that's fine!

• AGuest
    AGuest

What, no gasps at the "insults" thrown at me?? LOLOLOLOL!

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who marvels that she can start a thread about the differences between faith and trust... have folks who deny a belief in faith and deride those who profess it come and wreak havoc all over it in an attempt to divert attention away from the topic... faith... then be called the "attention whore." Goodness, the warped sense of vision of earthling man, particularly of some here, sometimes...

• AGuest
    AGuest
    The thread, no matter who it is "directed" to, is posted on an OPEN discussion forum.

Oh, I'm sorry... the thread, but not your comments ON the thread, dear Palm (again, peace to you!)? Yes, I "see"...

I have not had my posting privileges censored by the mods, so I feel free to comment as I like!

Yet, you wish to deny me the same freedom... and on my own thread. Interesting.

If you would like for me to not comment on any threads you start, maybe you can PM one of the mods to request it and they can let me know?

Ummmm... it wasn't me who took issue with someone responding to something they posted, dear one. It was you. On one of your threads, and now on my own thread. Personally, I don't care who comments. I just find it interesting that folks can comment to ME... or on MY thread... then expect me NOT to comment to what they posted. I mean... seriously??

And your response to my general comment WAS directed to me, specifically....you addressed it to me - Palm -

Yes, I did, as well as to any others who might be reading. It's what I always do: acknowledge the one whose comment may be at issue (I just think it's mannerful to do that, so that the one doesn't feel "ignored")... but realizing others might be reading, as well. C'mon, Palm... you've been reading my posts for years. And nothing's changed (except, perhaps you). NOW, all of a sudden, you have a problem with HOW I post? C'mon, girl - I get it that we are now on opposite sides... but I didn't draw that line. Truly, if left up to ME... there would be no line...

and talked about my motivations at great length.

I responded to what you posted. I thought it was nice, really. I understood what you were trying to convey... AND the spirit in which you were trying to do so! I did not take any negative connotation or intent at ALL. I simply responded as from ME how such might not apply under the circumstance. I mean, since the post was obviously directed at me (and perhaps others, generally). To say it wasn't is... dishonest. Because I am the only one whose "speech" couple of YOUR friends were having a problem with. Right? Let's keep it real, girl. I take absolutely NO issue with what you were trying to do. Truly.

So, again, I get what you are trying to communicate: that [you need me] to be "nicer"... sweeter... more "graceful." Again, you have folks here that are such, almost to a fault (given how you all go at them)... and that still makes no difference - you don't listen to them, either.

This is TRUE. As is this:

I find it fascinating, though, that you DO need such... me.

Not everything I do here is about YOU.

Which is why, for the LIFE of me... I can't figure why you (folks) keep making it so! I can go to threads now, which I have absolutely NOTHING to do with... and there is my name. And discussion about something I posted, what I believe, etc. I don't make it about me - YOU folks do. I make it about the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... and His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, His Chosen One (MischaJah).

Had everyone kept the thread on topic... that topic being the differences between faith and trust... and NOT directed it toward/at/about me... we wouldn't even be here in the discussion. Unfortunately, there are some here... some who constantly post as to their disinterest, etc., who simply cannot do that, though. The thread could be about the dead rat the cat brought up on the porch - if I initiate it... or post on it... there are a little less than 10 posters who have to... HAVE to... make it about me.

Your finger is pointed in the wrong direction.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I really hope I'm not derailing this thread by posting the picture below.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Shelby you have a PM.

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I was gonna reply to this but then I saw it was Aguest who posted it so......

Ummmm... AGuest posted the OP, dear Walls (peace to you!), which one can see even before opening the thread. Seems reasonable to assume I was going to post further, yes?

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Not at ALL, dear Coc - peace to you and welcome to the thread!

On my way, dear Loz (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one... and thank YOU for not allowing yourself to get involved in the melarkey - 'cause that's what it is...)

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL AGuest. Just trying to loosen up the tension in these last few pages.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

On my way, dear Loz (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one... and thank YOU for not allowing yourself to get involved in the melarkey - 'cause that's what it is...)

Lol, you don't need help Shelby, you manage excellently without it!

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit