I Have Become a Successful Author

by OnTheWayOut 99 Replies latest members private

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

00Dad, that's a great example of anamorphosis. I didn't know there was such a link. Thanks.

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- Been offline the last few days busy with work but as we chatted on the phone I really enjoyed your relating the beginning of your epiphany in seeing injustices with how the elders were handling JC cases and how it created in you an even more merciful spirit which you showed to others as you served as an elder. Wife and I are over halfway done with the book and it's certainly a testament to your great writing ability and it's done in a " down to earth " manner that is very relatable to most people which makes it a really interesting read as well. Very personable. Great job buddy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks for your specific comment, Flipper and others. Anyone who read the book, please feel free to leave a comment (good, bad, indifferent) at Amazon. The Ebook has only one comment and the print version has none.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Congratulations! Just ordered the book.

• flipper
    flipper

Bump this baby to the top ! This book is outstanding ! By all means my friends purchase this book ! Really great story of exiting the JW cult

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

I enjoyed it very much, read it in two days, even though I've never been a JW I still foud it was a page turner.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

i really do want to read it (since im in the middle of fading). i intend to as soon as i finish CoC. thanks for putting it out there, takes real guts!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I just purchased it for my Kindle. I've been following your story here on JWN for the past few years. Looking forward to reading the published version soon.

Congrats on this impressive accomplishment.

-Aude.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Blindnomore, thanks. I would read your story too.

Thanks for the bump, Flipper.

KristyKay, I am honored to be included in your reading materials. Feel free to offer any reviews to Amazon for either the kindle or print version. But no pressure, even bad reviews are welcome. Thanks for reading.

grumblecakes, please enjoy CoC, and I would be honored if my writings were included in a host of other books within the realm of discovering yourself.

Aude Sapere, it feels strange to hear that people have been following my story on JWN. But I hope it has helped someone. Thanks.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey, OTWO! Flip and I just finished - excellent read! Well done, indeed. Mrs. F

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit