I Have Become a Successful Author

by OnTheWayOut 99 Replies latest members private

• laverite
    laverite

I want to buy this. I have a macbook and ipad. Can I read this on either of these devices? Does anyone know? I don't own a kindle. I really want to support OTWO and his writing so if anyone can help please tell me. I don't want the free version.

• laverite
    laverite

OMG I just saw the post prior to mine. Duh. Sorry about that. There's an app for that, apparently. I'll have to figure it out tomorrow.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Y'all are awesome. It's not going to make me rich. I had decided that if I could even help one person with the writing, it was worth it. I was highly upset that my JW wife was upset about it. She doesn't know it's "out there." I think I will send a print version to my therapist.

Christ Alone, thanks brutha.

Botchtowersociety, I appreciate the compliment.

Rip Van Winkle, thanks. Again, if you want to read for free, send me a PM.

Still Thinking, keep on thinking.

mrs. Jones, I thought I sent you a free e-copy back in the while back. If not, sorry.

Flipper, I guess you prefer print books.

OODad, I felt the same when I read Kyria's book, I'M PERFECT, YOU'RE DOOMED.

LeavingWT, totally appreciate it.

tec, thanks for celebrating a moment with me.

Panhandlegirl, I hope you like it.

Rather be in Hades, I will explain. It took about 14 months total, but I took a few months off because I left the laptop at home so my wife could sneak read it. She accidentally admitted recently that she had read it. The last couple of chapters were not in the version she read, and it's possible she skipped some. Part of my problem toward the end was that it was so "releasing" to write some things down. It was like a burden was lifted from me. That's great for therapy, but rough for publishing an autobiography with good flow. As I released so much, it was getting harder to write with the same passion of animosity toward Watchtower. I finally had to write in such a way that it was an overall tone that I was getting rid of the anger toward the end of the story, as that is true. But the tone had to indicate how that happened. I hope I succeeded.

Nice_Dream, I hope you enjoy the book.

palmtree67, thanks for your congrats and read on.

Baltar447, NO- thank you.

Finallly Awake, may your wish come true.

Hortensia, I will write more. I have some fictions in mind. Thanks.

under the radar, double thanks for passing it on.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I just purchased the Kindle edition. It is now on my kindle. Will let you know my comments.

Congratulations!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

On my reading list too

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

I had the privelege of meeting the author at the 2010 Apostafest in Lake Tahoe. He sent me a copy to download. It is excellent! I just skimmed over some of it and I'll be looking forward to having it in my hands.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Congrats OTWO I will try and get it in UK.

Loz x

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome, congrats, and bookmarked.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Just bought it, why get it it free when it's only $2.99

now to find the time to read it

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Congratulations!

Share this