I Have Become a Successful Author

by OnTheWayOut 99 Replies latest members private

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Congratulations.

Bangalore

• smiddy
    smiddy

Congratulations OTWO , I`ll look forward to reading / purchasing it . Is that right what fsp said ? $2:99 ? What cheapskate wants it for free ?

smiddy

• Scott77
    Scott77

I cannot wait to get a kindle version. I had rather pay for it to support your work. Why not? You deserve credit for the work.

Scott77

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Congratulations, OTWO!

I'll not only buy it but promote it too.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Excellent! Be proud!

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Wonderful! Congratulations! I'm going to send the link to my hsband so that he can upload it. I'm looking forward to read it.

I like reading stories of ex JW and admire the strenghts needed to leave this organization! I also left7 years ago after 50 years..and it was really painful. So y I'm aware that you will not become rich with the royalties but the most important is to let people know what hides behind this organization.

On amazon.it there is also the publication of an ex with a sad story, which I'm going to read soon

http://www.amazon.it/Geova-delusa-donna-riscopre-lamore/dp/8810513134/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351848959&sr=1-3 the title: Jehovah deceived me, not God!

Regards, Claudia

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I bought the Kindle version and I am looking forward to reading it. Congratulations!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

smiddy

yep, us$2.99 for the kindle version or us$6.00+post for the paper back,

all my book purchases are now in digital format, very few actual books left in the house

• undercover
    undercover

I'm gonna have to read this. From the "peak inside" I could see some similarities of how we were raised.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Page 2

Laverite, if you don't figure it out, don't ask me. Someone else will be able to help better. Thanks.

NY44M, I look forward to your thoughts.

wannaexit, thanks. I hope to get to more on my reading list. So far behind.

crmsici, I was pretty sure folks at Tahoe already had this in their "library."

Lozhasleft, I wouldn't know how that happens. I imagine you can order from the link. Or let me know on PM and I will link you to the free one.

Baba Yaga, thanks a bunch.

finallysomepride, that's the lowest I could make it at the time. Thanks. I am considering allowing it for free to amazon prime members. Thanks for your support.

New Chapter, I appreciate your sharing my celebration.

Bangalore, ditto- I appreciate your sharing my little party here.

Smiddy, I am just glad people read it. And I don't want people to think I am selling here. I really was just sharing my success that I got a tiny royalty without even promoting it.

Scott77, thanks. I wish I could openly put my own name on it. That would be real credit. Well, most of my non-JW family have read it, and they know who wrote it.

Chariklo, read it first. You might hate it. Thanks.

LouBelle, I am proud.

Deep-blue-sea, thanks. When I get a chance, I will check the link you posted.

Aunt Fancy, I sure hope you like it. Let me know.

Finallysomepride, I still have some residual feelings on loving a book in my hands. I am slowly letting go.

undercover, there is nobody raised like me (except a sibling). I am unique, but in a common way. Just kidding. Thanks for your thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit