Atheism's occult roots

by NoStonecutters 192 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

NSC: How does that debunk materialism? do you understand the physics behind the argument? have you even read Kims paper?

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL...this thread is just full of interesting tidbits and chuckles isn't it?

• NoStonecutters
  • bohm
    bohm

Well, on a positive note, there is a change nostonecutters actually understood everything in that image...

• perfect1
    perfect1

Well, ya got me. Where do I signup to be more like you.

• bohm
    bohm

perfect1: My guess:

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Listen up you rotten posters! NoStonecutter has put a great deal of time and research into atheism and has concluded that you are all SATANISTS, which in his eyes is one of the most evil and vile things he can say about a person. YOU SHOULD SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT! Cuz he worked hard to conclude that you are in league with the unholy one.

Is it not the truth that some atheists have been known to give sympathy to the mythological character called the Devil? His presence is sparse throughout the Bible and can be painted as merely God's challenger. Sympathy for the character of the Devil serves as a perfect test to determine the level of non belief in someone. If they are able to speak about the Devil in an apologetic manner then they certainly do not believe in God(s) as they once did. However I would strongly recommend against having any kind of sympathy even for the character of Satan just as you would not condone the actions of an evil villian in a comic book series. Rationalists should leave their advocacy of the devil to logical matters only and leave mythology and philosophy out of it.

However, despite common sense some rationalists have gone as far as to interpret the Torah claiming the Serpent character a freedom fighter and that YHWH is actually the God of evil that the Serpent valiantly seeks to overthrow. These ideas are obviously the result of a counterculture to the Jewish and Christian lifestyles that have been imposed on so many for so long. It's one thing to throw off your oppressor, it's another to become their opposite and impose that upon others which is just recyling the same hate over again from the opposite ideological end.

-Sab

• Satanus
    Satanus

Atheists are rebranded something which they are not. This is another form of tyrranny. It's part of a universalist view, where noone is allowed to escape.

S

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Far out man. I thought acid was out of favour man. Bring it on. Mushies too. Are they occult???

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I think I have been pretty up front and sincere with my arguments.

I have no respect for such arguments or their judgements based in ignorance and religious delusion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit