Atheism's occult roots

by NoStonecutters 192 Replies latest jw friends

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

no stonecutters

(in reply to your title and op)

the occult strikes fear and forboding in Jehovahs witnesses - i know cos I have been there. Nowadays it is interesting that scholars have different views of what the occult is and how it was viewed over time. The best explanation and the one that i like the most is that the occult simply signifies unkown forces. So imo if we lose the perjorative way you, Jehovahs witnesses and others use the term,no stonecutters, then you are paying atheism a compliment in saying atheism has occult roots because atheism (and any kind of elightenment) is not afraid of unkown forces but welcomes exploration of them.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

The stigma is justified, Jeffro. The Satanic statements do not require the Satanist to believe in the supernatural. On the contrary, the statements support the atheist's materialist construct, especially statements two and seven.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Stigma. LOL In your mind.

• A Ha
    A Ha

I don't have the patience to read the thread. Can someone just tell me if he's talked about lizard men yet?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

A Ha! Shhhhhh.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

This thread is still going? What can possibly be the argument here?

• Satanus
    Satanus

No lizard men. It's those infernal illuminatti.

S

• Twitch
    Twitch
    This thread is still going? What can possibly be the argument here?

None really. It's just offense to an opinion and a judgement made. Fuck it and the Middle Age piety behind it.

Move along, nothing to see here ;)

• still thinking
    still thinking

No reptilian shape shifters yet A ha, maybe he thinks we're not ready for that.

• NewChapter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit