Atheism's occult roots

by NoStonecutters 192 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Did someone just say, "in league with the devil"????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evbm4ASp2s4

• cofty
    cofty

I opted out of this thread ages ago because the assertion in the OP was so idiotic. It sounds like I have been missing out on some classic stuff.

• bohm
    bohm

Im copy-pasting together a well researched piece on how all christians are basically hitler.

I have so far spend 20 minutes on putting together these baseless personal attack and paranoid excursions so i hope people will show it some respect; I will post it when i run out of acid.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I have so far spend 20 minutes on putting together these baseless personal attack and paranoid excursions so i hope people will show it some respect; I will post it when i run out of acid.

And when you do, Christians will be obligated to respect your findings AND you! Don't worry. I'll be watching and pointing out their error when they call you ridiculous.

• mind blown
    mind blown

bohm which is what I was trying to tell Stone in the first place....

"Metaphysical atheism... includes all doctrines that hold to metaphysical monism (the homogeneity of reality). Metaphysical atheism may be either: a) absolute — an explicit denial of God's existence associated with materialistic monism (all materialistic trends, both in ancient and modern times); b) relative — the implicit denial of God in all philosophies that, while they accept the existence of an absolute, conceive of the absolute as not possessing any of the attributes proper to God: transcendence, a personal character or unity. Relative atheism is associated with idealistic monism (pantheism, panentheism, deism)."

Metaphysics is used in occult pratice, however, metaphysicas is a philosophy of science and does not equal magic. EDIT: SATAN

Quantum mechanics is used in occult practice, however, quantum mechanics does not equal magic.

~If you want to take it a step further (if one believes the biblical account of Satan from a booked filled with error, tale and history) one can say, yes, it was Satan who instigated all things contrary to God, Atiesm....therefor it's roots are of Satanic influence, a christian belief system......however......try explaining it with pseudointellectual theory.....IS JUST THAT......

Here's another laughable theory : Satan was the product of an experiment on another planet. In that garden of Eden God put a tree of Good and Evil. A snake-like alien told the female to eat the fruit, which she did and offered some to Lucifer. Now Lucifer is our Satan and the unknown female is some other world's Satan. The snake-like alien/ Satan of that world got promoted after that.

• bohm
    bohm

damn straight -- they might all be hitler, satan or whatever they say on paranoidfearmongersRus.com; but even santa respected god in the kingdom of heaven and so can they!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Atheism's occult roots

This has to be the stupidest thread topic I ever read here.

Firstly and most important how can atheism have roots in the occult when atheism is rooted in non-belief of any

supernatural identity/force ?

What this really is about is deliberately and intensionally throwing dirt or demonising individuals who aren't practicing in someone beliefs system.

Anyone who's involved with practicing occultism is not a true atheist, the two are quite separate and dissimilar ......

The problem with people who cant make that distinction are most likely suffering from a lack of education and critical thinking skills

and expressing themselves out of intellectual dishonesty and ignorance.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Metaphysics is used in occult pratice, however, metaphysicas is a philosophy of science and does not equal magic. EDIT: SATAN

Quantum mechanics is used in occult practice, however, quantum mechanics does not equal magic.

Thanks, Mind Blown. At least you will give me that much

• NoStonecutters
  • mind blown
    mind blown

You still don't compute......metaphysicas is a philosophy of science.........which has progressed since the days of the early greeks....but still a scientific philosophy......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphysics

Was fun.........later.....^^666^^

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit