Atheism's occult roots

by NoStonecutters 192 Replies latest jw friends

• GrandmaJones
  • GrandmaJones
  • NoStonecutters
  • Diest
    Diest

I think every post by NoStoneCutters should be ended with AHHHHH HAAAAA!

PS Homer Simpson would never have let you into the Stone Cutters to begin with!

Here is the Video!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1183

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yes, quite interesting bedfellows. I bet it's a real orgy!

So I've been thinking about atheisms occult roots, and I realized that Christianity has much deeper occult roots. Look, the whole reason Christianity even exists is cuz humans talked to the Devil. Even Jesus talked to the devil! Let's look at the similarities.

Let's start with Judaism!

Animal sacrifice. That's a biggie, cuz everyone knows that animal sacrifice is a big part of satanism.

Magical spells---need I bring up Urim and Thummim?

Divination: Prophecy!

Genocide: The poor Canaanites! Interestingly, this has shocking parallels to Nazism!

Blood, Blood, Blood

Moving on to Christianity (and there will be some overlap here)

Human Sacrifice---even to the point of glorifying it in art and crucifixes!

Talking to the dead---Jesus is listening too!

Demons! Jesus was always telling them what to do, which indicates he led them, because they listened.

More fortune telling, with more prophecy.

Magical spells---prayers -- some of which are repeated by rote, and therefore are magical incantations!

Lucky Charms---I'm pretty safe with my plastic Jesus on the dash. Crosses offer protection.

More blood!

Are you shocked? Me too! But the similarities are undeniable! I have made a compelling case, and that was just off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure I can make much deeper connections if I just think about it a while.

That's too bad about Christianity having occult roots.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

"The greatest humane and masonic duty we all own is to hold on to the positive science, to spread this belief among people and educate them with positive science [Darwinism] by adopting the view that this is the best and only way in evolution." —Türk Mason Magazine, Issue:25-26, March 1977, p. 59

Selami Isindag, a senior atheist mason, describes how atheistic freemasonry views humans in the light of evolution in his book titled Masonluktan Esinlenmeler [Inspirations from Freemasonry] as follows:

"From the point of view of evolution, human beings are no different from animals. For the formation of man and his evolution there are no special forces other than those to which animals are subjected. " — Dr. Selami Isindag, Sezerman Kardes VI, Masonluktan Esinlenmeler [Inspirations from Freemasonry], Istanbul 1977, pp. 78 , 110

• brinjen
    brinjen

Well that settles it. Since both atheism and christianity both have roots in the occult, I'm converting to the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster... at least I'll never go hungry.

**hands out meatballs and parmesan**

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

Bravo NoStone!

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Atheism is as monistic as Satanism is as well as any and all esoteric systems. This is their fundamental similarity.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hogwash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit