Survey: Who here is an atheist? Who here still believes in God?

by Christ Alone 295 Replies latest jw friends

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

For all practical and intellectual purposes an atheist – but I would dearly love to be proved wrong (but not for the reasons you might think).

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Satan,

Brahman, is unknowable, so he exists and he doesn't exist and is the source of everything. Sound a lot like quantum physics to me, pure potentiality, waves of propability, pure intelligences field of awareness out of which everything comes fourth.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Frankie

Yah, potential. All those other things, too. Not sure about the intelligence, though. Awareness of some kind, yes. Maybe, total awareness.

S

• LV101
    LV101

I believe in God.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Me thinks Satanus has read "The Secret". Am I correct? Law of Attraction?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Patafarian!

• Satanus
    Satanus

The secret was recommended to me, and i almost read it. But no, i didn't. If you're wondering from where i got my 'belief', if you wanna call it that, it was an experience i had in a focused meditation. It was during my search for god. Never found him. Found what i described above, instead.

S

• jam
    jam

Agnostic here, don,t believe in the psychopath God

in the OT and Rev. Don,t know about the Gospel account.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Satan,

So were you able to quiet thought enough to be just in awareness mode? Samadhi?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Those that joke about their belief in god are idiots. I think this is a good and serious topic and hole everyone treats it as such

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit