Survey: Who here is an atheist? Who here still believes in God?

by Christ Alone 295 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I just read a funny quote

If there is a God, his plan is very similar to someone not having a plan - Eddie Izzard

• prologos
    prologos

agnostic theist,

I believe in an uncommunicating creator, like to be proven wrong. stories are not to be believed.

Cofty: lizards regrow tails, sharks keep adding teeth, miracles like re-growing a limb would just be a cheap trick a command performance, I like to see bigger proof than that.

Great reads, if you steer around the personals.

• MsD
    MsD

I believe there is a Creator. Do I believe the God of the Bible? I can't make that judgment right now. As I gain more knowledge and wisdom I think I'll be able to make that determination.

As for those who are atheists.... I actually used to loathe them. But now I can understand why some come to that conclusion especially those who are ex-JW.

• Pickler
    Pickler

I used to be JW, then even though out, I still believed. Slowly became agnostic, now 100% atheist.

It feels so right, after a life of trying to force myself to believe what I could not.

I'm reading atheist literature for the first time, Hitchens, Dawkins et al, it's blown me away. How simple, and easy it is to read, after an early life of trying to follow all the tortured reasonings of "the truth"

• andrekish
    andrekish

Absolute believer. (am an ex-Occultist) and very very very very definately a believer 'coz seeing IS believing.

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

Athiest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit