Kingdom Consolidation and Sales are coming – Reliable Source

by thedepressedsoul 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Maybe brandnew's Dad will experience a wake-up moment.

x

And maybe that pretty JW girl who snapped a pic will be sympathetic (once brandnew takes her up on her offer to "talk" and tells her the story)... :smirk:

• brandnew
    brandnew

Since taking a leave of absence from work, and coming to take care of pops.....he..for the first time since ive been here....missed sunday meeting.☺ We fired up the bbq , had some beers , and relaxed.

The way he's talkin .....he feels really betrayed.. Which i dont blame him one bit. Im glad im here, or else he woulda forgot he even made a deal in the first place... We will see what happens.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We will see what happens.

Best move at this point would be to buy some KY Jelly. I'd hate to see your dad hurt.

Good luck,

Doc

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Your best net will be to threaten to call every media outlet available.
  • cognac
    cognac
    Best move at this point would be to buy some KY Jelly.

What???? 😂😂😂

• brandnew
    brandnew

So....lawyer called pops this morning, to recover his land, and asked him if he would like any money recovered " SINCE HE WAS DIAGNOSED ", with alzheimers. Pops said they could keep the cash.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    They burned pops for alot.....and DOC .....keep that tube of ky for your own personal use dude.
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Hope it works out Brandbew, keep us up to speed please. ( that and the chick ) There was a similar case up my way in the Ottawa region, some elders got their grubby little hands on a dying sisters estate to the tune of 300K. The non JW daughter got nothing. Went to court, haven't heard back how it went down. Bastards !

Which reminds me I have to strike the WT off my will, unbelievably I put them in for 10K when I was suicidal in '08 ! Ah good old FOG, fear obligation and guilt.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew
    "lawyer called pops this morning, to recover his land, and asked him if he would like any money recovered "

Just want to make sure I'm understanding the goal. He wants the attorney to work on getting the land back only, correct?

In keeping with the big WTS grab on valuable land, is this property in an area that is increasing in value?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Hey I'm thinking of making up an email address that is really simple to remember "Faithful & Discreet Slave Getting Ready To Your Kingdom Hall To Pay out Child Molestation Lawsuits" and then under that in big letters my email addy like: fu-1914-bs.gmail.com and put it on a tee shirt and go to a Kingdom hall in the middle of the public talk take off my shirt so people can read the email addy. I know I will be ushered out but any inquisitive people can just use the email to get more information unknown to the elder dubs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit