Kingdom Consolidation and Sales are coming – Reliable Source

by thedepressedsoul 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe

The January 31 meeting that will be streamed to U.S. elders should prove interesting. Maybe this is the bomb that everyone has been expecting.

When I was growing up, the emphasis was on getting a high school education, pioneering, and applying for Bethel service. You knew that once you got to Bethel, it wouldn't matter if you had a PhD, they were going to put you where they needed you, maybe scrubbing toilets. Now, the emphasis is on building trades and they make no bones about it. Forget liberal arts, just learn carpentry or plumbing. That's their overarching message and I guess that's how they're going to get all of the free labor to build these new facilities. 

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What a wonderful way to appease Jehovah by helping in building one of his chosen facilitates where true worship will take place in praise of his name and purpose.

Remember the great day of judgment is coming soon, so we want to make sure we are in good standing with him and his son Jesus Christ.  

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

I posted this article 6 months ago. I would like to note that this is now in fact taking place like I had on good word it would. I mention a "full" look multiple times. That's exactly what the letter states.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/381890002/new-letter-re-fully-utilizing-kingdom-hall-auditoriums?size=10&page=1

Enjoy the longer drive "friends"!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Well played, depressed soul. Since we are patting ourselves on the back i will quote myself from page one:

"

_Morpheus6 months ago
    I totally think this is plausable and almost certainly true."
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Way to go................
    thedepressedsoul
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    I never doubted you for a second Morpheus =D
  • bohm
    bohm

My god follow the prophet!

any other news from the chrystal Ball?

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    bohm4 minutes agoMy god follow the prophet!
    any other news from the chrystal Ball?

The end is coming in 1914, crap I mean 1975, shit I mean 2014 (100 years), wait wait 2025.... Very soon....

• TheListener
    TheListener

It's great to know we have reliable sources. Thanks depressedsoul for keeping us in the loop.

And for the record, I read this thread back when it was new and agreed with it...invisibly.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I worked for a company that had posted annual losses in 3 of the prior 4 years. Panic had fully set in and I see parallels here in that a lot of obvious cost-cutting initiatives are being passed off as something else entirely.

The company sold its corporate building (a skyscraper, really) and passed it off as a move to concentrate on its core business, which wasn't real estate. They moved the headquarters to another state, shedding many employees in the process, and claimed it was necessary to bring everyone together into one space. You get the picture.

I finally got out of there and they continued to post losses the following two years. After merger talks fell through, the company's now up for sale.

I'm not getting my hopes up that the WT will crater financially, but I see continuing hints that there are real cash-flow issues. Unfortunately, it's books aren't open to the public like they would be for a publicly-listed company, so we can only speculate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit