Kingdom Consolidation and Sales are coming – Reliable Source

by thedepressedsoul 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    maybe the watchtower society will be up for sale--? now theres a thought.
  • millie210
    millie210

Reliable information way ahead of time.

Great job the depressedsoul!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    stan: maybe the watchtower society will be up for sale--? now theres a thought.

The WTS has always been up for sale.

They will bend over and prostitute themselves for anybody that will buy them. If you have enough money in hand, the WTS is yours.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Moles" are some of my favorite almost-XJWs...

...if you can't leave (and you have the stomach for it), help out from the inside.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Sometimes I wish I was still in just to be a mole. It in interesting- the things happening of late. The WT doesn't need no stinking persecution, it's gonna run itself into the ground.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ditto.

I swear, there are times it feels like they're following Machiavelli's playbook without realizing "The Prince" was f**king satire.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    It's a sign that this batch of GBs are a bunch of terrible corporation CEO's as they are making matter worse not better than they found them financially speaking. They are cannibalizing assets to stay afloat a sign of real trouble ahead in their financial future.
  • zeb
    zeb
    and to hell with the b & s who may now have to travel far greater distances to the next hall from their old one (that they most likely built and paid for)
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "It's a sign that this batch of GBs are a bunch of terrible corporation CEO's as they are making matter worse not better than they found them financially speaking. They are cannibalizing assets to stay afloat a sign of real trouble ahead in their financial future."

I dunno... I don't think the GB are actually CEOs.

From what OrphanCrow's been telling us, the JW and WTS-connected businessmen behind the curtain probably fit that description more, and are actually fairly savvy guys.

That being said, all the WTS's catastrophic religious policy decisions are definitely the kind made by full-on "True Believers" who are absolutely certain that they can do no wrong, and that God's got their back (i.e. the GB).

Maybe the string-pullers are concluding that because of this, the jig is almost up, and are planning to let the front men take the fall while they move on to other things.

(BTW, I think your second statement is right on the money... no pun intended.)

• cognac
    cognac
    Anyone have any updates on this? Haven't heard of many kh's being sold. I'm actually surprised..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit