Kingdom Consolidation and Sales are coming – Reliable Source

by thedepressedsoul 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

It doesn't matter if the contract was verbal, they can still be legally binding.

Brand new has your Pop confronted the elders or contacted the legal department at bethel?

• brandnew
    brandnew

He talked to the elder who arranged for the whole thing, and he's acting like my dad knew it could be sold. All bad. But my dad has a very old buddy elder who sat in on some of the proceedings leading up to my dad signing papers....and pops believes he 's on his side..

But who can you trust in the cult. Pops is having a hard time with this.....especially the elder lying to his face...TWICE !!!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Oh , and calling legal dept , in the morning on monday.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    My dads lawyer is calling the legal dept.....sorry....☺
  • Listener
    Listener

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully they will at least compensate him to the value of the land.

Sounds like he made a conditional donation and by selling the property they are breaking the conditions.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    Wasn't there a case in California where the elder body were taking the society to court to get back their congregation's Kingdom Hall? Anyone know where that thread/info is?
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    A kh I used to attend has just been sold, it was ground floor of a large, older building in a town center. My hubby has been told by an org. heavy that there will be more major changes coming with some things difficult to understand.
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Sounds like the Nov 15th 2013 Watchtower where the Jws were told to prepare to do things that don't make sense from a human standpoint is finally coming true.

IE,.."If so many people are coming into the truth,.... why are we merging congregations and selling kingdom halls?"

NJY

• Splash
    Splash
    I so want this to happen!!
  • cognac
    cognac
    Brandnew - That's crazy. Keep us posted on how the call goes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit