Kingdom Consolidation and Sales are coming – Reliable Source

by thedepressedsoul 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

go to the halls chosen to not be sold to give a more “full” look.

bwaaa  haaaa haaaaa  haaaaa   ---soooo funny  ---love it

• RecoveringISFJ
    RecoveringISFJ
    I thought the end could come at any time!  I guess not.  Wonder how many people are going to start questioning things.  Not many I guess, maybe just a few at a time.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    This got to be a plan to take the halls sell them and say there going to build new and expand but dont. This tells me they know the growth is gone and with the money grab earlier of the congregation funds now this its all about done. I dont mean there done but that after this they will have to be more efficient with way of getting what money they can from the rank and file. It also tells me the rank and file are not donating. The last hall I was in I bet they never got much more then  the monthly expenses. 
  • Splash
    Splash

I can't think of any at my hall who would be willing to travel to another hall if the local one got sold.

Splash

• hoser
    hoser

I can't think of any at my hall who would be willing to travel to another hall if the local one got sold.

Splash

you'd be surprised what jehovahs witnesses will do

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The hard-core will just listen, obey, and be blessed!

All the deadwood (like me!) will be totally rooted out by their point-blank refusal to waste money by travelling to a distant KH!.

• j dubb
    j dubb

Wow, this is amazing when it was repeatedly emphasized the need for MORE halls when I went to meetings a few years ago. I then thought they were full of it just looking at the weekly attendance. Yea, maybe in a couple of metro areas in foreign language congregations there may be growth, but I wasn't seeing it in English speaking congs.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
     Yea, maybe in a couple of metro areas in foreign language congregations may be growth, but I wasn't seeing it in English speaking congs.

Same here. At the last Circuit Assembly, and the last SAD before that, a grand total of 1 person got baptized at each.  Out of 1,200 in attendance, it doesn't indicate a whole lot of actual growth.  Of course most JWs will interpret building a new KH as a sign of "growth".  Heck, even if they consolidated congregations, to cram as many people as possible into one auditorium, most JWs would somehow interpret that as "growth" and get all excited about it.  

• antes8080
    antes8080

last month spanish Assembly first time ever 0 got baptize!!! woohoo

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Any Kingdom Hall that has not been updated and is in a bad location (long driveway, not in a visible location etc…) will be sold. 

The Witnesses in those halls will asked to go to the halls chosen to not be sold to give a more “full” look.

Underlying the profit making motive from real estate flipping, is marketing. Getting rid of bad locations and relocating to more visible sites, and giving a 'full' look at meetings, goes hand in hand with the public cart witnessing and increasing online visibility.

Image making and marketing to camouflage the decline in membership. It is all about looking good in the public eye. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit