THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i skipped from page 1 to page 7, did i miss anything?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Just a mild mental breakdown FSP.....

1st EOM says he's going to sit on it for MONTHS, then he hastily makes a video that gets removed, then he says YHWH is the evil one, then he recants, ...WTF? Why dont you just STOP. You were going to sit on it for a few months and think it thru, so why all the knicker twisted rush now?

Do you even know who Elohim was? Sheeesh.... get a frickin grip.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

End of Mysteries, Cofty's advice is very good. Don't stress about it. All in your own good time. No-one, least of all God, however you perceive him, wants you to make yourself ill over this. No-one here wants you to make yourself ill over it either. Just take your time, and don't feel rushed.

Don't put yourself under pressure. When the time is right, it will happen.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What the hell?

two months went so bloody fast.

oz

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has it been posted yet? I can't bear the suspense, plus I'm getting really tired.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I got my Revo's at the ready.

Bring on the end.

I will go to the West Coast and have a pitcher of Mai Tai's with my best friend, and try to break all of the fun Ten Commandments.

And tell God to kiss my non-existant white ass when it all goes down.

Thanks for the warning.

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Mrs. Jones said: " The grand climax is at hand! "

Unfortunately for me, the Grand Climax was on my hand.

zed

• shamus100
    shamus100

The world is still here... :) Maybe EOM is a false prophet after all. ** whew ** :)

Guess I'll just keep worshiping my stuffed Baal doll then.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Somehow I don't think he's done yet.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Well, we're forced to use deductive reasoning, then.

It seems possible that God may have hindered EOM plans to upload, since it was a false teaching, and hence a work of the .

On the other hand, it's possible that Satan was trying to block EOM's efforts, since it WAS the Truth and if it got out, that would've advanced the Will of God.

But since Satan WAS created by God, there's no telling which one it was....

Remember, Satan WAS depicted as a member of the Divine Counsel in the account of Job, hence serving the role as District Att'y in God's heavenly theocracy. Anyone ever heard of collusion, or seemingly-opposing forces being on the SAME team, but playing "good cop/bad cop"?

It's like the old saying from baseball, "you can't tell the players without a scorecard".

I say you're better off flipping a 3-sided coin (to accommodate that neither God/Satan exist), OR just flip a one-sided coin with the last alternative on it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit