THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

• tec
    tec

Get sleep and rest, EoM.

Cofty (I think it was Cofty) actually did give some good advice a ways back. Take your time; even sit on it a bit. If you're tired and rushed, you make mistakes. (even if you're not tired and rushed, you can make mistakes... you're just human) Please don't set your expectations too high for people changing their minds based on anything you might have to share; even though i suspect that what you have to share is something that you believe will show people how to tell what is God, and what is not God (but is attributed to Him), in the bible.

People can look to Christ for that. He is the one who saves. I do understand though, that the bible and some that is written in it, can become a stumbling block for some.

I am sending you a pm.

Peace,

tammy

• shamus100
    shamus100

Another failed prophecy... I can't take no more.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

I'm ashamed that I read this whole thread. I feel like one of those people who slows down while driving to gawk at a road accident.

I feel dirty now.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Helpful hint: Anytime you see my name in the thread, stop reading immediately, shut off the computer, and fix yourself a drink. Try to forget...

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi EOM!!! I can see that you are very excited about the information that you have to share. As others have said, take your time so that it doesn't become too stressful for you. I know that you want to tell others right away about what you have found, but remember that patience is a virtue.

Hope you are doing well, and I look forward to hearing about your research!!!

• still thinking
  • irondork
    irondork

ohiocowboy: Hope you are doing well, and I look forward to hearing about your research!!!

Ditto!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Some of the greatest novelists have said they edit every page of their books about a 100 times.

• cofty
    cofty

EofM I hope you had a restful night and feel better today.

In case you missed it here is the advice I offered earlier, I still think its a sound suggestion. The fall out from the video when could be quite stressful to you and even more so if it contains thoughts you haven't thought through properly yet.

EofM can I make a suggestion please?

Sit on it for a month. Don't do any more research about it, just take a complete break.

If you still feel the same about it in a month's time then post it and brace yourself for some uncompromising scrutiny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit