THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am SO DISAPPOINTED!!! >:O I'M NOT GETTING SAVED HERE!!!

EOM, SAbastious, how COULD YOU!!!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I would have been better off rubbing one out that waiting for information direct from god that could save my mortal soul.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I hate EOM on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics

What a nut job!

• shamus100
    shamus100

What a sick comment, EP! >:O I'm not getting saved and you're lamenting not touching yourself. How sick!

• sabastious
    sabastious

EoM, you are on a roll, don't let the rationalists discourange you, but also don't assume what you have to say is inerrant, that would make you no better than the Watchtower. Find your flaws, they are there, but you are on a roll!

-Sab

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I am too tired.............IGNORE what I started saying I mixed things up. YHWH isn't the adversary whew that was big mistake. I am going to sleep. When I get the vid up right it will all be correct. But that was a big mistake I typed there.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm not going to try to explain anything and glad I caught that mistake.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

No prob. Im going to ignore everything you say from here on

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What?! No apology?!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I was talking about trying to explain what is going on vs the video. As for why the upload didn't work, I think I've tired myself out and divine intervention from saying something wrong by mistake. Sorry it didn't get up today. I would like to wait awhile but I am worried about everyone.

Everything that could stop it posting did. I need to sleep. I won't give any heads up when it's about to be posted. Next time make a thread will just be the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit