THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

Providing "meat in due season", here is the video as promised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWyXKT5qt4

om

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oh, isn't it posted yet?

And I've been waiting up for it.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's been taking me a lot longer then I thought to get ready and I'm getting exhausted, if it's not posted tonight it will for sure be finished and posted tomorrow. I'll make a new thread with the video inserted or linked. I am not joking, for all your sakes please....listen to it and try to prove it wrong if you do not even want to hear it.

It's going to begin with showing you in the scriptures the TRUE beginning of everything. The entire bible has been misread, when a few key parts are fixed, then it unlocks the truth for the entire bible and it is all in harmony, then you'll get to the part of what does it mean now that all of that has been realized and revealed.

If not tonight then tomorrow for sure. I'm exhausted and thought it would be done by now. If I was lying, then ban me after watching the whole thing. If I exaggerated and it isn't as I said it would be after watching it, then ban me. None of you understand, this was not my doing, it was God's doing.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You sure are putting a lot of effort into it. I'm not a believer, and so won't be susceptible to it. But still, i am curious.

S

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hey, take a break, man, get some sleep and carry on in the morning. Don't wear yourself out.

If it's that important, another night won't hurt.

• cofty
    cofty

None of you understand, this was not my doing, it was God's doing.

You are losing your grip on reality.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Finkelstein said:

Simon and moderators should watch this guy.

Is EOM acting as a double agent, posing to be something when in reality he has another underling agenda ?

How do you spell paranoia?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, cool!!

The "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song!!!

Yaaaay!!!

Who needs a "divine proclamation" when one has Ren & Stimpy's "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song!?!

• tec
    tec

Get your rest, EoM. Just breath, rest... this site will still be here tomorrow, and the day after, and so on and so on.

Peace to you,

tammy

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

EoM please take Chariklo's advice and get some rest.

We worry about you. Waiting another day wont hurt.

But you could wear yourself out to the point where you cant sleep and then you will end up in hospital.

Do listen to the people who care about you on this board.

The rest just dont understand.

Take care

Xanthippe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit