THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

From the video description:

If you were offended because of how violent he seemed in OT, that wasn't him. Your life depends on this good news, this was foretold to happen. God is proving himself now. This is your chance to know he is real and repent. Jesus is coming.

Sooo, you're going with a mistaken identity defense, eh? You're going to go with THAT angle, as an YHWH apologetist?

Here's an idea: maybe YHWH could go with a "temporary insanity defense" plea, say, for the Flood? Maybe He didn't take his meds before the Flood so He flew into a blind rage and wiped everybody and everything out, then took his meds and realized what He did and had regrets? Then He made rainbows, as His promise to NEVER EVER EVER do it again?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Well, I can see why: you probably don't want to spill booze on the weapons.

That would be alcohol abuse. I am not a monster.

Vodka actually is a relatively decent cleaning agent for guns, BTW.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its official EOM is a religious nut bar, wack job

Please read my previous post about paranoid schizophrenia and grand delusions.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

All your questions will be answered in the video. The truth of the bible has been hidden. Without holy spirit those who translated hebrew and greek to english omitted very important things which hid the truth.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

In the beginning God was CHAOS. He split in 2, Good and Evil, The Good is his only begotton son, the evil was the adversary who also happens to be YHWH. During the daytime his good part rules during the night the bad part ruled. You'll see everything explained in the video. That's why they had a difference over Moses body, they were both giving him conflicting things. etc. All JW's are been literally the adversary's witnesses. That's why all the teachings now are in direct contradiction to what Jesus said. It's also blasphemy to speak badly of the adversary. Anyway I'll just say that much, you have to watch the vid. The reason this is revealed now is it was an appointed time. the sun and moon WERE for times, the adversary had us ignore those dates, it was foretold the truth would be lost and it would then be revealed, once it was, THEN the end would come. The disgusting thing that causes desolation is now revealed. Jesus prophecy of last days was hidden and misunderstood, it wouldn't be expected, it would be a thief in the night, as of right now, it can end anytime, just pray since the entire world is in wrong until fix some things that they delay it a little longer.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

that's why Michael is the PRINCE of Israel and the Prince of Persia was Adversary. The ark of covenant, the two cherubs were Michael/Jesus/Son, and Adversary/YHWH. the Father is pure love, the truth shows how he is dividing up and isolating evil so the good can not be bothered by the evil.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

In the beginning God was CHAOS.

Whoa, hold on a minute and slow down there....

1) How do you define "chaos"?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

All I am saying, your lives depend on the message in the video. It's from God and Jesus, not me!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

ooo nooooo. youtube removed because too long??? I'll try google videos...hope that stays up.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Guess I better straighten up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit