Jesus wife fragment is a fake

by Christ Alone 494 Replies latest social current

• tec
    tec

What DOES matter is that the Mischajah part..... has no basis in history or research as far as I can tell. It seems to be entirely made up.

There is another word that I have seen used for His title, it is similar... and words have a way of evolving/changing/as pronunciation changes, and then spelling changes to the pronunciation.... I will go look for that. Because of course i did the same thing as you... googling when i first read that.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Mashiach (sometimes spelled/pronounced differently) Annointed one. The MischaJah that Shelby heard is a title as well. Chosen of Jah. He has many titles (and this one DOES define who He is), so why would it bother anyone SO much?

Peace,

tammy

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Tammy...

you said: "So Moses was into spiritism? Paul? Peter? John? Christ, Himself? How many times in his revelation did John state that he heard a voice? Paul states that He learned from Christ, and this after Christ had already died and risen. Peter also."...in response to my statement: "wanting and listening for a voice or voices to speak to you is spiritism."...

NONE of these people were wanting and listening for a voice to respond...they were CONFRONTED with a voice and a vision. There are even others besides these people who were confronted and heard a voice accompanied with seeing something: mary M(angels at the tomb), ananias(re:paul acts 9:10) the transfiguration on the mt., JtB(the dove)...there is one example of saul using a witch as a mediator(spiritism)...and he didn't see anything, he just heard a voice.

but that fact aside...there is collaboration between every one of these people, there is internal consistancy in the message they teach AND they are the "fathers" of the faith!!!!

you said: "Weighing what anyone states against Christ... sure. Because Christ is the TRUTH, the anchor if you will, to test all else."...but you are weighing what you hear other people say against what you hear your lord say...so if you are listening to a deceiving spirit to begin with then obviously the scales will fall heaviest on the side of what you are hearing. in the bible there is collaboration and internal consistancy on the matters of hell, salvaton in Jesus Christ alone and by extention what/Who we will be judged by. we can see (and hear) this internal consistancy in the scriptures and we can weigh whatever any living person says by what we can see (and hear) written...that is the standard of truth not a voice that has NO collaborating evidence.

you said: "If it is against the Spirit of Truth (Christ) then yes, that is a deceiving spirit. And THAT is discernment of the spirits... testing what one hears; so as to know what is a true inspired expression and what is false: against Christ, the Spirit of Truth."...see my response above.

you said: "No, that is why one is to TEST the inspired expressions. Test anything you hear; test anything others tell you... and test them against Christ."...see my response above.

you said: "I reject the interpretation that has been applied[re: hell], due perhaps to the false pen of the scribes who thought they had the right understanding. But who perhaps did not look to CHRIST for discernment."...see my response above.

you said: "None that I can recall."...in response to my question: "have you read any of my posts about what and where hell is?"...then HOW can you make this remark?..."I don't hear his voice when you speak either (some things, when they stem from love, i can hear him in what you are saying)... but certainly I do not hear him when you speak of hell."

you asked for an example in your post #11205 on page 20 my response is ...every one of your "theories" I have ever debated or questioned you on was born out of the fact that there was no consistancy from one concept to another...Jesus Christ isn't holding your ideas together, they all seem to be held together by your "law of love" (But Christ might know some BY the love in them; even if they did not know Him"). to which I will post yet again: "Aside from the fact that your "law of love" seems to be able to replace the purpose of righteousness in Jesus Christ for salvation...there is no distinction made as to whether it is love borne of the Holy Spirit or love born of the fallen flesh. You see, the love that Jesus was talking about was love that is born in the believer of the Holy Spirit and flows upwards and outwards...if someone doesn't believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit then how can the love of God...that perfect uniting love born of the Holy Spirit be in him?...how can A&E "fallen love" save them?...I think that your "law of love" devalues the nature of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ which is inconsistant with the love of the Father towards Him."...

in luke14:23 the servant is told to *compel people to come to the Masters house...where is it stated that they will be brought into the house by the Master because of your "law of love" in their hearts?...and is your "law of love" consistant with the rest of the scriptures that collaborate the words of Jesus Christ in john 8:24?

love michelle

*compel (gr. #315 cf. #318)

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I'm wondering why no one started a specific thread about this. 15 pages of "I hear voices from God" and "No you don't" and "Yes I do" and "Then you must be crazy".

So...er....yeah....the Jesus wife fragment is a fake.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Mashiach (sometimes spelled/pronounced differently) Annointed one. The MischaJah that Shelby heard is a title as well. Chosen of Jah. He has many titles (and this one DOES define who He is), so why would it bother anyone SO much?

It doesn't bother ME because I don't beleive in God.The dogmatic insistence that it's the one true and proper name/title combo is BS.

I suspect it bothers other people so much because they talk to Jesus too, and so far, he has only seen fit to tell two people his one true special name. Or they hear something completely different. Competing voices from Jesus, it's quite amusing.

BTW, day 17 of praying, nothing yet.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

BTW, day 17 of praying, nothing yet.

Yeah, sounds like you are praying with a humble and open heart. God doesn't answer when you pray with a defiant attitude or a "SHOW YOURSELF" attitude. Only humble prayers that are said in faith are answered. James 1:6 says: " But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."

You might as well stop. You're gonna get nothing with that attitude.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You shouldn't. Look for yourself. Better yet, look to Christ if you want to know Christ.

And therein lies the dilemma. You can't look to someone if you aren't sure of anything about them because everything you see and hear is in conflict.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, sounds like you are praying with a humble and open heart.

Sounds like you have no clue what you are talking about.

God doesn't answer when you pray with a defiant attitude or a "SHOW YOURSELF" attitude. Only humble prayers that are said in faith are answered. James 1:6 says: "But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."

Oh, now it absolutey certain you don't know what you are talking about.

You might as well stop. You're gonna get nothing with that attitude.

You might as well stop. You're gonna get both barrels with that attitude.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Christ Alone...

please don't fret. I think we all may have given consideration and commented on the OP...

love michelle

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Remember when God used to speak to humans? It was really important stuff that was widely distributed. It changed entire cultures. These days---well not so much. Must be getting bored with the game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit