Jesus wife fragment is a fake

by Christ Alone 494 Replies latest social current

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Did Tec ever ask JoeHasShoesOn MissedChaLuv if Jesus actually had a wife or not?

• still thinking
    still thinking

God is a given for Michelle and I, and since it was a conversation between Michelle and I... there is no issue.

How do you know that? Did you ask her if you worship the same god? Your gods seem to want different things.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Jehesuha whatyamacallhim on wispers irrelevant trivialities.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Zid, I think you misunderstood a point I was making to NC. I don't think all atheists are the same...." tec, page 24, post #11237

Geez, lady, lighten up.

We were having some fun with a stereotype.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Tammy...

you said: "But Christ did make those statements about those who did good to even the least of his brothers; and the sheep entering the kingdom did NOT know Him, but did all the things that He asked of us. So they do have the law (which is of love) written on their hearts."...

it wasn't that these didn't know Jesus (at least in the sense that you are suggesting), Tammy. both addressed Jesus as Lord...they did do things as doing it unto Him or they didn't do things as doing it unto Him

the natural "law" that God found when searching the heart of man is more in keeping with:"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked"...

in order for some one to have the "law of love" WRITTEN on their heart, someone would have to WRITE over the natural law that God found. Jesus does not impose Himself on anyone or their heart...

given that the intention of Jesus IS to glorify God, the FIRST law ever written on the heart of a believer is love the Lord GOD and then the one just like it...love your neighbour as yourself.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit