Jesus wife fragment is a fake

by Christ Alone 494 Replies latest social current

• still thinking
    still thinking

Sometimes it's like aguest never left....LOL

• sabastious
    sabastious

NC I can't picture you as a dub, the image is just not there. I just can't see how it would be possible. How did they ever dupe you? That must have been SOME love bombing they worked up.

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

That must have been SOME love bombing the worked up.

Love bombing played a big role. It was just a really weak time in my life. I had suffered from severe post partum depression, that had transferred into clinical depression (I didn't know it at the time, because I had never gone to see a doctor). The marriage was going bad, money was always an issue, and the hell fire teaching had me freaked out. They came along, taught me there was no hell, and the love bombing began. I had isolated myself after the birth of my daughter (she was 2 when I started studying) and had no social life. They came with one built in. They would sit and let me talk and were always so loving. I was a pretty easy target.

However, it was always hard for me to really fit in. I have a very liberal mindset, and talk of gay people would make my stomach clench. I knew what the bible said, but something in me just always said it wasn't right. When they would get revved up, I would remind everyone that homosexuality was listed on the same level as fornication, and if they wanted to trash homosexuals with that special hatred, they had to trash all fornicators. I remember on a return visit once, a person asked me what I thought of gay marriage. I told them I didn't have an opinion, because the bible does not address it at all. It's not my concern if homosexuals marry each other. I also didn't buy into the submissive woman bullshit. THAT just didn't work well for me. I would get so irritated when these women made themselves weak, even though it was clear they were the better decision makers in a marriage. I knew one woman, A GROWN F**KING WOMAN who never left the house at night without her husband because her husband wouldn't allow it. I really had to bite my tongue.

So the box was always shaking, but it finally just burst.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Tec:

EE, might i also share with you that Aguest never stated that MischaJah is part of Jaheshua's name (like a last name)... anymore than Christ would be part of Jesus' name (like a last name)

I don't know how you missed it, but from the first time I came to JWN, ( 3 yrs ago....before you came here, in fact) that is the name she claimed Jesus should be called.

For how much you have aspired to be like AGuest....I find it difficult to believe that you hadn't heard that name before this thread.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Sooooooo..... Your answer to all my points is basically, 'im comfortable that im not in a cult so its ok'... You'll understand that while i respect your right to be in a cult (i myself am) i would hope you would at least be aware of it.

How noteworthy too that you ignored adressing the name itself. I read your earlier link a few days ago and meant to point out that, while interesting, they dont ACTUALLY make your point. NOT ONE of those links uses the bizzare name your prophetess (and now you) use. Not. One. In fact i reiterate that NOT ONE PERSON in the last 2000 years has used or related that lord has used that name for himself. Not. One. Person. But your not in a cult...? A few cut and pastes to prove me wrong would be nice, but please make sure they actually use the name. The links before simply used other COMMON names, not the UNIQUE and bizzare name that only ONE OTHER PERSON IN THE LAST 2000 YEARS has used. ONE OTHER PERSON IN 2000 YEARS.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So...

I spent 45 minutes on the Google search thing, I couldn't a single reference to the name Mischajah (other than Misha Jones twitter feed) that didn't trace back to Aguest on various forums. I went through 20 pages of results.

And, let's net it out. With all the people saying what Christ means and delivering messages that he gives them, some in obvious conflict with each other, all having scripture to back them up, why should I listen to one person over another?

• elderelite
    elderelite

While i certainly agree about the messages EP, im afraid if we give tec too much room to change the subject she will use it to avoid addressing the key point:

No one, in 2000 years since the lord was supposed to have lived and died, no one has ever used the name "jaheshua mischaja" except ONE PERSON. Not one person in 2000 years. Not one single person, living or dead EVER reported, noted, observed, stated, carved into stone,wrote on clay or in any way shape or for form used the name. Not. One. Person. Other than your prophetess. Now all of a sudden you "hear it wispered", you alone, in the last 2000 years of human life, out of the billions of people who are living and have lived, YOU hear something NO ONE else has, but we are supposed its to believe its not DIRECTLY tied to your prophetess?

• tec
    tec

I don't know how you missed it, but from the first time I came to JWN, ( 3 yrs ago....before you came here, in fact) that is the name she claimed Jesus should be called.
    For how much you have aspired to be like AGuest....I find it difficult to believe that you hadn't heard that name before this thread.

I have not aspired to be like Aguest (other than admiring her strength of faith), and I have aspired to follow Christ. And nowhere have I ever made the claim that I have never heard that name and title before, so I don't know why you would think that I am saying that. In this very thread I said that I HAD heard that name first from her. (well, I've heard Yeshua before lots)

Sooooooo..... Your answer to all my points is basically, 'im comfortable that im not in a cult so its ok'...

Nice deflection. You mistook my words, made accusations against me (tammy is a liar), and instead of owning up to that, just change the subject to something safer (for you). And yes, some of those other sites do use the name Yashua or Jahshua (leaving out the 'e'), from their own research. Or Yeshua, or Yehoshua, or some such similar things. I don't know about you, but those are pretty damn close, and I am just not petty enough to worry about such a minor difference.

Also, I am not the one making a big deal about this. Not saying that anyone who has it wrong is not going to be heard; I know it to be otherwise. I asked only so that I might answer someone who asked of me.

No one, in 2000 years since the lord was supposed to have lived and died, no one has ever used the name "jaheshua mischaja" except ONE PERSON. Not one person in 2000 years. Not one single person, living or dead EVER reported, noted, observed, stated, carved

into stone,wrote on clay or in any way shape or for form used the name. Not. One. Person. Other than your prophetess. Now all of a sudden you "hear it wispered", you alone, in the last 2000 years of human life, out of the billions of people who are living and have

lived, YOU hear something NO ONE else has, but we are supposed its to believe its not DIRECTLY tied to your prophetess?

Others have; you simply do not know them. I have heard others using that name.

But so what, anyway?

Billions of people have used the name 'Jesus'. Millions use the name 'Jehovah'. Both of these are incorrect. So tell me, what do numbers mean, exactly?

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Billions of people have used the name 'Jesus'. Millions use the name 'Jehovah'. Both of these are incorrect. So tell me, what do numbers mean, exactly?

Nothing. Which is why one person (or two) claiming it to be right name (Jeheshua Mischajah) even though we ALSO don't know how to pronounce it (or if it's even the correct transliteration) doesn't matter either.

What DOES matter is that the Mischajah part..... has no basis in history or research as far as I can tell. It seems to be entirely made up.

• tec
    tec

With all the people saying what Christ means and delivering messages that he gives them, some in obvious conflict with each other, all having scripture to back them up, why should I listen to one person over another?

You shouldn't. Look for yourself. Better yet, look to Christ if you want to know Christ.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit